Sensors for Industry & Research
PreSens is a world leader in the field of chemical optical O2, pH and CO2 sensors: parameters which are essential for life. It develops, manufactures and distributes sensor systems for Biotech & Pharma, Food & Beverage, Scientific Applications and Medical Devices.
Based on research activities started in the 1980´s PreSens Precision Sensing GmbH was founded in 1997 as a spin off from the University of Regensburg, Germany. The company combines these long-time experiences of different researchers in the fields of electronic engineering and sensor development. Right from the beginning micro sensor systems were sold to researchers in the life science area. During the last more than 15 years PreSens became one of the leading companies in the field of chemical optical sensors. Together with its partners it offers full service in Europe, USA and Asia.
PreSens offers a broad range of sensor systems for end users in Bioprocess Control, Biological & Environmental Research, Food & Beverage industry as well as other industrial applications:
- Dissolved oxygen (DO) and CO2 measurement in gases and liquids
- Non-invasive online pH, CO2 and oxygen measurement
- Oxygen and pH sensors for single-use bioreactors
- Microsensors for pH and oxygen
- Process control in shake flasks
- Low-maintenance DO measurement for fermentation and bioreactor systems
- Online oxygen and pH measurement in disposables like multiwell plates and plastic bags
- Imaging Solutions for 2D-sensing of oxygen-, pH- and CO2- distribution
Furthermore, PrenSens are developers and manufacturer of optoelectronic OEM sensor components for companies in the field of medical equipment and process control.
CLICK HERE to view the full product range from PreSens