BUCHI is a leading solution provider in laboratory technology for R&D, Quality Control and production worldwide, and their products stand for innovation, robustness, and ease of use. In a partnership that has been in place for quarter of a century, Mason Technology is the exclusive distributor of BUCHI laboratory products in Ireland.
BUCHI Products from Mason Technology
We supply, install and commission the complete range of BUCHI products including solutions for laboratory, industrial and parallel evaporation, distillation and digestion, freeze drying, preparative chromatography (flash chromatography and preparative HPLC), and near infrared spectroscopy.
Our customers for BUCHI solutions include companies in the pharmaceutical, nutrition and beverage, and academia and research sectors.
For anyone considering purchasing a BUCHI solution from Mason Technology, our sales and service teams have been factory trained at BUCHI Headquarters in Flavil, Switzerland guaranteeing exceptional support for your installation, training, application, and validation / service needs.
Services and Solutions from Mason Technology
- Product demonstrations and end-user training on the full range of BUCHI products on-site or remotely via our specialist AV equipment and facilities
- Our technical experts can offer application support and advise of appropriate method development strategies
- Our service team offers full IQ / OQ Validation, ongoing qualification / calibration and life cycle maintenance and repair
Mason Technology and our Quality Assurance
With science impacting all levels of society, regulatory bodies strive for adequate levels of standards giving rise to a growing number of regulations in the pharmaceutical, biopharma, nutrition and beverage, and research and academia sectors.
At Mason Technology we have long since recognised the importance of Quality Assurance to our customers and we have held continuous certification to ISO standards since 1994. We are committed to continuous improvement, and this is backed up by our investment in an Integrated Management System (IMS). This meets, at a minimum, the requirements of the International Standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, and ISO 17025 (INAB).
- ISO 9001: Quality Management Systems
- ISO 45001: Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ISO 14001: Environmental Management System
- ISO 17025: General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories
The compact Lyovapor L-200 from BUCHI offers high-quality Freeze Drying (-55 °C, 6 kg) with a high level of automation. Infinite-Control™ incl...More About Lyovapor™ L-200
The compact Lyovapor L-200 from BUCHI offers high-quality Freeze Drying (-55 °C, 6 kg) with a high level of automation. Infinite-Control™ includes easy method creation, method running, data logging, chart recording in real-time and interruption if needed from anywhere at anytime.
Key benefits of the Lyovapor L-200
- Remote monitoring on mobile devices
- Stay informed with push notifications
- Save your precious product by the sample protective state
- User-friendly method handling and operation
- Various drying chamber options for your application needs
- Optional upgrade to Interface Pro available
- Easy to install on trolley, bench or in fume hood
- Optimize your process due to the end point determination
- Stable process parameters
- Cooling temperature
- Shelf temperature variation ±1 °C
- Vacuum pressure
ProxiMate is a robust, compact and easy to use at-line NIR instrument for the food and feed industry. It reduces downtime in production and provides f...More About ProxiMate
ProxiMate is a robust, compact and easy to use at-line NIR instrument for the food and feed industry. It reduces downtime in production and provides fast quality control of batch samples. The intuitive user interface allows operation by everybody and a wide selection of precalibration packages make it suitable for all applications.
With the Mini Spray Dryer S-300, BUCHI solidifies its position as a global market leader for more than 40 years. The laboratory spray dryer combines ...More About Mini Spray Dryer S-300
Mini Spray Dryer S-300
With the Mini Spray Dryer S-300, BUCHI solidifies its position as a global market leader for more than 40 years. The laboratory spray dryer combines outstanding product design with unique instrument capabilities to offer a superior user experience.