LAUDA is a global leader in precise temperature offering the optimum temperature in research, production and quality control. In a partnership that has been in place for over a decade, Mason Technology is the exclusive distributor of Lauda products in Ireland.
Lauda Products from Mason Technology
We supply, install and commission the complete range of Lauda heating and cooling products including temperature control units for laboratory and pilot plant applications, water baths, viscometers, and tensiometers.
Our customers for Lauda solutions include companies in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, nutrition and beverage, and academia and research sectors.
Services and Solutions from Mason Technology
- Product demonstrations and end-user training on the full range of Lauda products on-site or remotely via our specialist AV equipment and facilities.
- With consideration of your current set-up and your application requirements, we can advise you on the equipment that is best suited to your individual needs.
- Turnkey delivery solutions that will include delivery, removal of packaging and placement of the unit in its permanent location.
- Installation of Lauda equipment including full IQ/OQ / PQ Validation and certified commissioning according to the specific requirements of the client.
- Temperature and Humidity Mapping Calibration Services including INAB ISO 17025 accredited calibrations.
- Routine maintenance, breakdown and repair including OEM maintenance and the provision of spare parts. While these these services can be arranged as required, we also offer a number of service agreements that can include ongoing maintenance, repairs and servicing.
Mason Technology and our Quality Assurance
With science impacting all levels of society, regulatory bodies strive for adequate standards, giving rise to a growing number of regulations in the pharmaceutical, biopharma, nutrition and beverage, and research and academia sectors.
At Mason Technology we have long since recognised the importance of Quality Assurance to our customers and we have held continuous certification to ISO standards since 1994. We are committed to continuous improvement, and this is backed up by our investment in an Integrated Management System (IMS). This meets, at a minimum, the requirements of the International Standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, and ISO 17025 (INAB).
- ISO 9001: Quality Management Systems
- ISO 45001: Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ISO 14001: Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 17025: General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories
The LAUDA Microcool line of user-friendly circulation chillers consists of four compact models with large LED display and membrane keypad, offering co...More About Microcool
The LAUDA Microcool line of user-friendly circulation chillers consists of four compact models with large LED display and membrane keypad, offering cooling capacities of 0.25 to 1.2 kW. The highlight of these devices is the premium quality centrifugal pump with magnetic coupling – unique to this price category: Magnetic coupling of pump and electric motor prevents any kind of seal issue from arising on the pump shaft.
The LAUDA Variocool circulation chillers impress with their space-saving construction and versatility provided by a wide variety of options. They are ...More About Variocool
The LAUDA Variocool circulation chillers impress with their space-saving construction and versatility provided by a wide variety of options. They are simple and convenient to operate via the color TFT display. Other interfaces can be retrofitted to supplement the standard USB interface and alarm contact. Positioned in the front of the device for easy access. Starting with the VC 1200 model, the working pressure and flow rate can be adapted to the respective requirements in different applications using an integral bypass and optional pumps to achieve optimum temperature control thermostating.
Integral XT New Generation - the new generation of successful Integral XT process thermostats for professional temperature control in the temperature ...More About Integral XT New Generation
Integral XT New Generation
Integral XT New Generation - the new generation of successful Integral XT process thermostats for professional temperature control in the temperature range from -90 to 320 °C The powerful Integral XT process thermostats use the flow principle with cold oil superimposition. It allows users to use a wide temperature range with a temperature control medium. The electronically controlled, magnetically coupled eight-stage LAUDA Variopump allows the optimum thermal connection of the volume flow both for pressure-sensitive consumers and for applications with high hydraulic resistance. The modular interface concept ensures maximum networking of the user processes.