Futureproof your lab with the Synergy H1 from Agilent BioTek
The Agilent BioTek Synergy H1 is a configurable multimode microplate reader, with monochromator-based optics for flexibility, filter-based optics for sensitivity, or both.
Synergy H1’s modular design allows you to start with what you need now, and add detection modes, gas control and dual reagent injectors as your laboratory’s workflows evolve.
- Hybrid plate reader: Flexibility and performance
- Upgradable to meet future application needs
- Variable bandwidth for sensitivity and specificity
- Automated z-focus: best performance with all plate types
- Extended dynamic range
- Environmental controls for cell-based assays
- Dual syringe injectors with specialized tips
- Micro-volume analysis with Take3 plate
Detection modes available:
- Fluorescence intensity
- Glow luminescence
- Flash luminescence
- Filtered luminescence
- Fluorescence polarization
- Time-resolved fluorescence
Upgradable to meet future application needs
Synergy H1 with top/bottom monochromator fluorescence, monochromator UV-Vis absorbance and full-light luminescence. Includes shaking, incubation to 45 °C and standard Gen5 software.
- Special promotional price quoted includes the features described. If you require additional features please request a quote.
- Mason Technology offers IQ/OQ Services for the Synergy H1. Please enquire for further details and pricing.
- To avail of the promotional price orders must be placed before 30th of June 2022.