Unlock 25% savings on Eppendorf Combitips® advanced, deepwell plates and SnapTec® tubes.
Get more for your budget with special pricing on selected Eppendorf consumables.
- Combitips® advanced pipette tips are your consumable of choice for all Multipette® multi-dispenser pipettes from Eppendorf and offer a variety of advantages in comparison to their predecessor Combitips plus.
- For more dependability, stability and efficiency choose Eppendorf Deepwell Plates. Available in both 96- and 384-well formats with white, yellow, green or blue borders, these deep well plates offer high performance in all applications both manual and automated.
- The Eppendorf Tubes SnapTec® are ideal for one-handed sample handling.
Offer available until the 30ᵗʰ of September 2023.
It’s time to dive deeper with Eppendorf’s high performance 96- and 384-well deepwell plates
Eppendorf Deepwell Plates offer high performance in all applications both manual and automated.
- RecoverMax® well geometry maximises sample recovery
- g-Safe® provides exceptional robustness and centrifugation stability up to 6,000 × g
- OptiTrack® matrix enables you to find your sample up to 30% faster
It’s time to increase purity with unbeatable Eppendorf Combitips® advanced
Optimise your workflows involving plates or large series of other vessels with Combitips advanced dispenser tips. They work as a perfect team with the Multipette®; thanks to positive displacement even viscous or volatile liquids are no problem.
It’s time to snap the cap with Eppendorf’s innovative SnapTec® cap
SnapTec caps are firmly fixed to your tube, allowing single-handed operation for quick sample handling and avoiding the contamination risk of mixing lids.
- Straightforward to integrate into your lab
- High centrifugation stability (up to 17,000 x g)
- Tight seal from -86 °C to 100 °C
For information on Eppendorf products:
Get in touch with our Technical Sales Consultant Conor today if you would like further information on our range of Eppendorf equipment and consumables.