Global Conference: Drug Discovery and Development
Advancing Together: Accelerating discovery through live cell analysis with Agilent and BioTek
This conference is now over. Register here for the on-demand broadcast.
As the cost of bringing new drugs to market continues to grow, so do the pressures around increasing efficiency and productivity throughout the discovery and development cycle. No matter the stage of development, cell analysis plays a critical role: in discovery for the identification of new drug targets, in screening for finding new drug compounds, or in safety toxicology studies to examine new adverse effects.
This virtual conference will feature Agilent’s latest innovations in cell analysis, including interactive booths and scientific posters. You will also be able to live chat with product experts from Agilent and BioTek.
Hear from industry leaders and learn how they’ve adopted cell based assays in their work to increase efficiency and productivity across:
- Target identification and validation
- Cardiosafety and mitochondrial toxicity studies
- Biologics stability and ADME toxicology
Discover how leading researchers worldwide are conducting novel research in drug discovery and development, and how Agilent provides key technologies and solutions to advance their therapeutic opportunities through the different stages of drug development:
- Seahorse XF technology measures the two major metabolic pathways, glycolysis and mitochondrial respiration, for live cells in real-time allowing you to expand your drug discovery pipeline by targeting these pathways, assessing compounds for mitochondrial toxicity, and better understanding their mechanisms.
- Soluble Metabolic Sensors MitoXpress & pH-Xtra Products provide a high throughput, mix-and-measure, plate reader assessment of mitochondrial function and cell metabolism for investigating microbial metabolism, screening for antimicrobial compounds, as well as Anti-parasitic drug screening and drug target discovery.
- Identify cardiotoxic effects by monitoring contractile, structural, and ion channel activity in real time using the xCELLigence real-time cell analysis (RTCA) Cardio/CardioECR/ePacer systems.
- NovoCyte flow cytometers provide robust, sensitive and automated quantitative assays relevant to drug discovery and development such as immunophenotyping and cell cycle analysis.
- Synergy Neo2 Multi-Mode Microplate Reader provides sensitivity and speed for biochemical and cell-based screening applications.
- A wide range of microplate dispensing and washing products including EL406 Combination Washer Dispenser, 405 LS Microplate Washer and MultiFlo FX Multi-Mode Dispenser delivers high precision, cost-effective benchtop automation for any level of sample throughput in screening, lead optimization and ADME/Tox applications.
- The Cytation platform combines microplate reader optics with automated digital widefield microscopy coupled with a broad range of quantitative image analysis metrics. Designed specifically to enable both target-based and phenotypic cell-based assays, with either fixed or live cells, Cytation is ready for any assay.
Integrating powers of MS and Spectroscopy
Mar 06, 2023Webinars
Webinar: Hazardous Area Vehicle Weighing
Feb 28, 2023Webinars
New Product: Buchi launches Sepiatec SFC Systems
Feb 27, 2023News
Feb 20, 2023Webinars
Webinar: Automated Data Integrity for Analytical Instru...
Feb 17, 2023Webinars
Comprehensive Analysis of Alcohols and Hand Sanitizers ...
Jan 27, 2023Webinars
Mason Technology achieves Great Place to Work Certifica...
Jan 25, 2023News
Webinar: Design Quality into your Weighing Processes - ...
Jan 17, 2023Webinars