Mason Technology exhibits at the National Manufacturing and Supply Chain Conference
Mason Technology will showcase their vacuum solutions technology, including the Edwards RV3 Oil Sealed Rotary Vane Pump, at the National Manufacturing & Supply Chain Conference
23rd & 24th of May
Stand A18, RDS Simmonscourt, Dublin
09:00 – 16:00
Mason Technology will be exhibiting at the Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences, Robotics and Automation, and Medtech & Biotech Conferences as part of the National Manufacturing & Supply Chain Conference & Exhibition
Mason Technology is delighted to announce our participation in the National Manufacturing & Supply Chain Conference & Exhibition – a premier event that brings together a wide range of complementary conferences under one roof. From the Automation and Robotics conference to the Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences, Research & Development, and Medtech & Biotech Conferences, this all-encompassing gathering provides unmatched insights and networking opportunities.
During this event, we are proud to showcase our cutting-edge solutions in vacuum technology, with a special focus on the Edwards RV3 Oil Sealed Rotary Vane Pump. As part of the RV series of small oil sealed rotary vane pumps, the Edwards RV3 offers outstanding ultimate vacuum pressure, high pumping speeds, and superior vapour handling capabilities – all while operating quietly. With a remarkable track record of over 400,000 units produced, these pumps have set the industry standard for R&D and scientific pumping applications.
Join us at the National Manufacturing & Supply Chain Conference & Exhibition to witness first-hand the excellence of the Edwards RV3 Oil Sealed Rotary Vane Pump and discover the innovative solutions Mason Technology has to offer in the field of vacuum technology.
Edwards RV3 Oil Sealed Rotary Vane Pump – Features and Benefits
- High reliability – generous lubrication of moving parts.
- Safe process and systems – fast acting inlet valve for best-in-class anti‑suck back protection.
- Configured to meet your vacuum needs – mode selector and three position gas ballast
- No unplanned downtime – designed for easy maintenance.
- Better work environment – quiet running and intrusive frequencies minimised.
- Three position gas ballast allows either 60 g/hr or a class leading 220 g/hr (290 g/hr on RV12) of water vapour to be handled.
- Universal motor to cover the widest possible voltage and frequency range from a single variant.
- Smooth controlled inlet valve opening by oil pressure to eliminate pressure surges.
- Rapid closing inlet valve within 0.4 seconds of pump stopping.
Applications of the Edwards RV3 Oil Sealed Rotary Vane Pump
- Analytical instruments,
- Centrifuges, ultra-high speed
- Degassing/curing – oil, epoxy resin
- Freeze drying
- Gas bottle filling/emptying
- Gel drying
- Glove boxes, ovens
- Laboratory bench top vacuum
- Leak detectors, Helium
- Load locks and transfer chambers
- Refrigeration manufacture
- Research and development
- Rotary, centrifugal evaporators
- Scanning electron microscopes – SEM
- SEM/FIB (ion beam repair)
- Solvent recovery
- Surface science instruments
- Turbomolecuar backing pumps
For more information:
Marc Conway is a technical sales engineer with a focus on the Edwards Vacuum range of products and their applications. Get in touch with Marc today if you would like further information on any of their products.
Technical Sales Engineer
M: +353 87 600 1715
Seminar: Method Development and Optimisation
Jun 02, 2023Events
Webinar: Investigating Disease Mechanisms - Advancement...
May 31, 2023Webinars
Mason Technology exhibits at the National Manufacturing...
May 19, 2023Events
Mason Technology sponsors PDA Visual Inspection event
May 11, 2023Events
Introduction to Gas Chromatography: Different Types of ...
May 09, 2023Webinars
Webinar: Eliminate Bad Batches with Error-Free Recipe M...
May 03, 2023Webinars
Mason Technology appointed exclusive distributor for Bu...
May 02, 2023News
Mason Technology sponsor Irish Mass Spectrometry Societ...
Apr 25, 2023Events