Administrator | Quality Department | Dublin
Mason Technology is a wholly owned Irish company established in 1780. The principal activities include the supply and distribution of analytical, laboratory and weighing instruments, whilst also offering a comprehensive after sales service.
Mason Technology is recruiting a Quality Administrator to join our dynamic Quality Team to assist in maintaining the quality function within the Company and partner closely with all departments to develop and continually improve the Quality Management Systems. There will also be an opportunity to play an active role in the Environmental and Health & Safety of the wider organisation.
- Assist with control of test and measurement equipment and associated systems, liaising with purchasing and suppliers, movement of test equipment and administration of associated paperwork
- Database and Paperwork Administration of Certificates
- Administration and management of Equipment Control Software
- Processing calls on service software
- Administration of Document Management System Q-Pulse
- Complete internal audits as part of an Audit Team
- Monitor customer feedback and customer satisfaction
- Monitor vendor issues and vendor satisfaction
- Maintain documentation and amendments according to the standard operating procedures
- Ensure compliance of ISO 17025 (INAB), ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Min of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- IT Proficient with strong administration skills
- Ability to work independently, and within a team environment
- Work under pressure and within tight timeframes
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a positive attitude, be pro-active and ambitious to identify new business opportunities and develop into other areas of service support
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Prior knowledge/experience with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, and ISO/IEC 17025 Standards an advantage but not a necessity
Please forward a copy of your CV with cover letter to email@example.com or apply online.