Calibration Field Service Engineer – Dublin
Mason Technology is a wholly owned Irish company established in 1780. The principle activities include the supply and distribution of analytical, laboratory and weighing instruments, whilst also offering a comprehensive after sales service.
Mason Technology is recruiting a Calibration Field Service Engineer for our Service Team in the Leinster region based in Dublin but may be required to travel countrywide.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the testing and calibration of electro-mechanical instrumentation products and modules in order to maintain functionality and accuracy.
Working closely with the service call centre, the candidate should have strong technical knowledge of general laboratory instrumentation and excellent communication skills.
- A recognised course completed in electrical/electronic/mechanical engineering
- Previous experience in a similar technical role
- Experience of working within Quality systems such as ISO, INAB, etc.
- Experience of working within Regulatory systems such as FDA, EUP, UKP, IMB etc.
- An individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A good knowledge of related industry products and tools
- Strong IT skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work on own initiative, with good organisational skills
Salary & Benefits
• Salary is negotiable, DOE
• Working in a dynamic environment
• Educational Assistance & Support
• Company Pension Plan
• Private Healthcare option
• Social Club
• Employee Assistance Programme for employees and family members
• Fresh fruit available daily in company canteen
Please forward a copy of your CV with cover letter to email@example.com or apply online.