Calibration Field Service Engineer | Service Department | Munster
Mason Technology is recruiting a Calibration Field Service Engineer for our Service Team in the Munster region based in Cork but may be required to travel countrywide.
Mason Technology is a wholly owned Irish company established in 1780, the principal activities are the distribution and supply of analytical, laboratory and weighing instruments and offers a comprehensive after sales service.
Title: Calibration Field Service Engineer
Reports to: Calibration Team Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for the testing and calibration of electro-mechanical instrumentation products and modules in order to maintain functionality and accuracy.
Working closely with the service call centre, the candidate should have strong technical knowledge of general laboratory instrumentation and excellent communication skills.
- A recognised course completed in electrical/electronic/mechanical engineering.
- Previous experience in a similar technical role.
- Experience of working within Quality systems such as ISO, INAB, etc.
- Experience of working within Regulatory systems such as FDA, EUP, UKP, IMB
- An individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A good knowledge of related industry products and tools.
- Strong IT skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work on own initiative, with good organisational skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- The salary is negotiable, DOE