Mason Technology is a wholly owned Irish company established in 1780, the principal activities are the distribution and supply of laboratory and analytical instruments.
Mason Technology is seeking to recruit a Marketing Executive on a full-time permanent contract. This role will involve working as part of the wider sales and marketing team reporting to the strategic marketing manager.
The successful candidate must have a passion for digital marketing and possess excellent reporting and analytical skills. Must have exceptional attention to detail with the ability to effectively organise, manage and prioritise their workload in a fast-moving environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement a digital marketing strategy to support sales, lead acquisition and brand awareness objectives across the business to include SEO, PPC, social media and email marketing.
- Manage and measure integrated marketing campaigns to include search, email, social media, PPC and SEO. Report on results using Google Analytics and other relevant platforms.
- Social media content planning, scheduling, and posting across multiple social channels.
- Work collaboratively with the wider sales and marketing team, and suppliers to create, edit, and share compelling content that will drive digital engagement and improve online conversion
- Conduct keyword and SEO research to understand customers’ needs and optimise the website accordingly
- Provide monthly and quarterly reports, analysis, and interpretation of data on key metrics around our digital marketing activities
What’s Important to Us
- Passion for digital marketing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal, and written communication
- Analytical mind to analyse data and metrics and translate insights into actionable strategies
- Customer focused
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Highly motivated, confident, resilient, and positive attitude
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills Required
- Marketing, Digital Marketing Degree or equivalent.
- Consideration will be given to applications with proven experience working in a digital marketing environment 3 years plus.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Experience of Adobe Publisher packages such as InDesign and Photoshop
- Website maintenance with experience in WordPress an advantage
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience of setting up and running digital media advertising campaigns e.g., Google AdWords, LinkedIn advertising
- Understanding of SEO
What We Offer
- Attractive base salary
- Company Pension
- Work from home opportunities/ Flexible working arrangements
- Study Support
- Head Office Parking
- Social club and social events
- Travel ticket/bike to work
- Death in service
- Income protection