Sales Technical Consultant
Position: Sales Technical Consultant
Location: Northern half of the country – Dublin Head office
Mason Technology is a wholly owned Irish company established in 1780, the principal activities are the distribution and supply of analytical, laboratory and weighing instruments and offers a comprehensive after sales service.
Mason Technology is recruiting a Sales Technical Consultant based in Leinster to sell and support analytical products from the Buchi, Lauda, Stable Micro Systems and Konica Minolta range. The individual will work within a close team of people with a high degree of specialisation. This sales role is technically challenging but rewarding for the successful candidate. Full product manufacturer training will be offered.
This role is office based with an ad hoc requirement to travel to customer sites for product demonstrations and installation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotion and selling a range of analytical products from the Buchi, Lauda, Stable Micro Systems and Konica Minolta range within the Irish marketplace. The sales territory will be the northern half of the country including Northern Ireland.
- Provide demonstrations, pricing, and promotions of product portfolio, and will have an in-depth equipment knowledge and application.
- Preconfigure and installation of equipment/ instrumentation.
- Supporting new and existing customer projects remotely and on-site.
- Provide customers with technical and software support and training.
- Develop and maintain new and existing customer relationships.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager and the overall sales and service team.
What’s Important to Us
- Be a flexible team player who can work independently and prioritise workload.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously.
- Strong IT skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Highly motivated individual with a drive to succeed
- Customer focused.
- Highly motivated, confident, resilient, and positive attitude.
- 3rd level science degree required.
- Proven track record in analytical product sales – ideally minimum 3 – 5 years.
- Strong technical background with aptitude to deal with customers face-to-face.
- Experience in the Food Industry and/or Pharmaceutical Sectors.
- Strong mechanical aptitude for building systems to match customer needs.
- Full clean driving licence is essential.
What We Offer
- Attractive base salary with bonus and commission opportunity’s
- Company Pension
- Company Car, plus fuel card
- Flexible working arrangements
- Head Office Parking
- Social club and social events
- Travel ticket/bike to work
- Death in service
- Income protection
Please forward a copy of your CV with cover letter to email@example.com or apply online.