Service Coordinator – Dublin
Mason Technology is a wholly owned Irish company established in 1780. The principle activities include the supply and distribution of analytical, laboratory and weighing instruments, whilst also offering a comprehensive after sales service.
Mason Technology is recruiting a Service Coordinator, this is a permanent position offering a competitive salary.
Scope/Overall Summary of Role
The Service Coordinator is a high-level administrative position within our Service Department. The role will focus on day-to-day management of a team of field service engineers and is customer facing with both internal and external clients.
- Schedule, plan & log jobs
- Ensure completion of engineer calls
- Management of all engineer jobs within the Service software system
- Pricing and quoting for business
- Issue & review contract schedule jobs
- Management of key accounts, building relationships with clients and maximising return
- Work closely with other departments within the company
- Strong administration skills, and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Individual must be able to work on their own initiative and also as part of the team
- Individual should be commercially focused with a proactive attitude
- Systems orientated and processed driven
- Ownership and responsibility characteristics are essential
- Attention to detail with the ability to work in a busy fast paced services environment handling multiple demands at one time
- Excellent communication skills including telephone technique
- Ideally have experience of service coordination.
Salary & Benefits
• Salary is negotiable, DOE
• Working in a dynamic environment
• Educational Assistance & Support
• Company Pension Plan
• Private Healthcare option
• Social Club
• Employee Assistance Programme for employees and family members
• Fresh fruit available daily in company canteen
Please forward a copy of your CV with cover letter to email@example.com or apply online.