Mason Technology is a wholly owned Irish company established in 1780, the principal activities are the distribution and supply of laboratory and analytical instruments.
The company has a position for a ‘Service Coordinator’, this is a permanent position offering a competitive salary.
Scope/Overall Summary of Role:
The Service Coordinator is a fast paced, high-level administrative position within our Service Department. The role will focus on day-to-day management of a team of field service engineers and is customer facing with both internal and external clients. From time to time, the individual may be expected to work with other colleagues in other teams within the business.
- Schedule, Plan & log jobs.
- Ensure completion of engineer calls.
- Management of all engineer jobs within the Service software system.
- Pricing and quoting for business.
- Review & schedule contract jobs.
- Management of key accounts, building relationships with clients and maximising return.
- Work closely with other departments within the company.
- Strong administration skills, and proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Individual must be able to work on their own initiative, as well as part of a team.
- Attention to detail with the ability to work in a busy fast paced services environment handling multiple demands at one time.
- Systems orientated and process driven.
- Individual should be commercially focused with a proactive attitude.
- Ownership and responsibility characteristics are essential.
- Excellent communication skills including strong email and telephone etiquette.
- Ideally have experience of service coordination.
What we Offer
- Competitive salary,
- Company Pension/ Healthcare
- Social club and social events
- Company Laptop
- Opportunity to develop a career within a unique company, as part of an exceptional, bright and diverse team
- Death in service & Income protection