Senior Sales Technical Consultant – Leinster
Mason Technology is a wholly owned Irish company established in 1780. The principle activities include the supply and distribution of analytical, laboratory and weighing instruments, whilst also offering a comprehensive after sales service.
About the role
Mason Technology is recruiting a Senior Sales Technical Consultant based in Leinster to sell and support a range of spectroscopy and chromatography products country wide. The individual will work within a close team of people with a high degree of specialisation. This sales role is technically challenging but rewarding for the successful candidate. Full product training will be offered.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the promotion and selling of Shimadzu spectroscopy and Camag chromatography.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Promote and increase revenue of Shimadzu and Camag product portfolio.
- Provide demonstrations, pricing, and promotions of product portfolio, and will have an in-depth product knowledge of the Shimadzu spectroscopy and Camag chromatography product solutions.
- Supporting new and existing customer projects remotely and on-site
- Provide customers with technical and software support and training.
- Develop and maintain new and existing customer relationships.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager and the overall sales and service team.
- 3rd level science degree required.
- Proven track record in analytical product sales – ideally minimum 3 – 5 years.
- Strong technical background with aptitude to deal with customers face-to-face.
- Experienced in regulated environments such as medical, pharmaceutical or biopharma sectors
- Chromatography/ spectroscopy instrumentation & software background preferable.
- Be a flexible team player who can work independently and prioritise workload.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously.
- Strong IT skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Highly motivated individual with a drive to succeed.
- Full clean driving licence is essential.
Please forward a copy of your CV with cover letter to email@example.com or apply online.