INTEGRA VIAFLO pipettes – reduce lab waste and boost productivity
INTEGRA VIAFLO Pipettes – Lightweight Electronic Pipettes
The perfect pipetting system from INTEGRA
Do your pipette tips ever loosen, leak, or fall off? This is a common issue in laboratories, caused using universal pipette tips. Such tips require “hammering on” which stretches the shape of the pipette tip rim. The stretched pipette tip rim immediately starts moving back to its original shape and away from the tip cone. This can cause leaking, misaligned tips and even pipette tips that completely fall off the pipette!
To address this common laboratory issue, our partner INTEGRA designed their pipettes and GripTips in combination, resulting in a perfectly matched pipetting system. GripTips snap into place with minimal tip loading effort, providing a secure connection. GripTips never fall off and are always perfectly aligned, resulting in superior accuracy and precision results. INTEGRA has been dedicated to developing solutions for pipetting and media preparation, fulfilling the needs of our customers in research, diagnostics, and quality control since 1965.
Competition Time – High Productivity, Less Plastic Waste when you win 1 of 20 VIAFLO Pipette Kits
INTEGRA are offering you the chance to win one of 20 pipette kits to reduce your lab plastic waste. To take part, all you must do is to fill out a short questionnaire (link below).
Each kit includes:
- One VIAFLO electronic multichannel pipette of your choice
- One case of ECO Rack GripTips (10 racks, sterile, filter)
- One reusable PopTop Base for use with ECO Racks
- One single pipette charging stand
Benefits of the VIAFLO pipettes at a glance:
- VIAFLO pipettes enhance the productivity and performance of a workflow by maximizing reproducibility and minimizing the risk of errors or operator-to-operator variability.
- ECO Racks contain 60 % less plastic than alternative racks, and can be stacked and compressed once empty to minimize the recycling bin space required.
- ECO Racks can be combined with a reusable PopTop Base to allow one-handed tip loading.
How to enter
For your chance to win a VIAFLO electronic pipette kit, all you need to do is to fill out the questionnaire below. By submitting your answers, you will automatically enter the competition and join the INTEGRA community of scientists that are informed biweekly about INTEGRA’s latest promotional offers, liquid handing tips and tricks, and much more!
The deadline for entries is the 30th of September 2021.
For information on pipetting solutions from Integra:
Teresa Carney is a technical sales consultant in our General Laboratory and Life Science division with specialist knowledge of Integra pipetting products and their applications. Get in touch with Teresa today if you would like further information on our range of Integra products.
Technical Sales Consultant for General Laboratory and Life Science
M: +353 87 051 3173
DD: +353 1 4154434