Microscope Cameras – Industrial
Olympus Digital Cameras are exclusively designed for Microscopes and become indispensable options nowadays. All cameras are confirmed their best digital imaging performance with Olympus Microscopes and Imaging Analysis Software systems.
The 9-megapixel UC90 camera captures it all: brightfield images of superior quality, and up to 4K UHD imaging. Whatever your imaging needs are, expect...More About UC90
The 9-megapixel UC90 camera captures it all: brightfield images of superior quality, and up to 4K UHD imaging. Whatever your imaging needs are, expect no less than exceptional results in image quality, sensitivity, dynamic range, and color fidelity. Working with the UC90 is easy.
The high-resolution, 18-megapixel SC180 color camera reveals your sample’s fine details and structures. The excellent spatial resolution provided by...More About SC180 Digital camera
SC180 Digital camera
The high-resolution, 18-megapixel SC180 color camera reveals your sample’s fine details and structures. The excellent spatial resolution provided by the camera’s sensor element combined with an 18 million pixel count exploits the full optical resolution of the objectives, enabling you to make observations exclusively on-screen without using the eyepieces and fostering effective collaboration and audience engagement during full-screen presentations. With excellent performance for brightfield applications, the SC180 camera accelerates routine work, increases throughput in various applications through fast live focusing and noise cancellation, and makes the screen the standard for documentation, evaluation, and discussion.
Breaking away from static microscope labs, the EP50 camera and WLAN adaptor can transform the classroom into a dynamic, interactive space. ...More About EP50 Digital camera
Smart Features, High-Quality Images The DP23 digital microscope camera combines high image quality with precise color accuracy and convenient features...More About Olympus DP23 Digital Microscope Camera
Olympus DP23 Digital Microscope Camera
Smart Features, High-Quality Images
The DP23 digital microscope camera combines high image quality with precise color accuracy and convenient features to make your industrial inspection workflow easier. Providing advanced functions balanced with high value, the DP23 camera can perform almost any industrial imaging application.
Sharp Onscreen Inspection Images
The DP23 industrial digital microscope camera delivers high-quality HD onscreen images you can be confident in.
- 6.4-megapixel CMOS image sensor captures HD images at 60 frames per second (fps)
- Whether you’re showing samples on a monitor or a projector, the images on the screen look exactly as they appear through the microscope’s eyepieces
- Sample images are sharp and clear, even if the stage is moving
Efficient Industrial Inspection Decision Making
The DP23 digital microscope camera enables fast, simple data sharing.
- Display and share images, annotations, live measurements, and live analysis with colleagues using OLYMPUS Stream software or the camera’s DP28-AOU software with the network controller
- Simpler solution than relying on email attachments to share results
- Integrates with OLYMPUS Stream software’s offers advanced analysis functions to further streamline your workflow
View Inspection Images with Precise Colors
The DP23 camera’s color accuracy, powered by dedicated ICC profiles, shows your samples in their natural colors to more easily spot defects.
Find Component Defects Fast
See more of your sample at a glance thanks to the camera’s wide field of view up to FN25.
- Spend less time scanning around the sample during the inspection and more time evaluating what you’re seeing on the screen
- High resolution and large field number make it easy to view large structures on your sample
- Save time by avoiding the time-consuming process of stitching smaller images together