The Edwards turbomolecular pumping stations are a comprehensive range of products providing versatile vacuum solutions in many different applications. All our nEXT turbomolecular
pumping stations are supplied fully assembled and ready to run straight out of the box with nEXT turbomolecular pumps and backing pumps that are user serviceable. There are 3 models in the turbomolecular pumping stations range the entry level T-Station 85 and the higher capacity T-Station 300 and the more sophisticated nEXT Turbomolecular pumping station also referred to as the TIC turbo cart. With this range of pumping solutions there will surely be one that addresses your vacuum requirements.
The T-Station 85 is a low cost, compact turbomolecular pumping station. It seamlessly combines a nEXT85H turbomolecular pump with either a dry diaphragm pump or oil sealed backing pump and a simple controller, providing pumping speeds of 47 l/s to 84 l/s.
Ideal for general laboratory needs, the T-Station 85 comes with:
- An integrated Turbo and Active Gauge controller which enables single button start/stop of the system.
- The ability to control one of our active gauges.
- Vent valve control.
- Delayed start of the turbomolecular pump to either time or pressure if a gauge is fitted.
Features and benefits of the T-Station 85
- Base plate includes rubber feet and cut-outs in the sides for manual handling, giving a compact low profile but stable design that can’t be knocked over
- All metal frame means rugged design that can take abuse without cracking or breaking
- E2M1.5 or XDD1 high capacity backing pumps giving the choice between an oil sealed pump or a totally dry diaphragm pump
- Integrated air cooler acts to cool internal power supply and pump/controller for quiet operation avoiding multiple fans
- Customer integrated control features:
- Single dedicated button to start/stop
- Easy to read accuracy display
- Ability to select vent mode where a TAV5 vent valve is fitted for automated venting with no user intervention
- Available with either an NW40, ISO63 or CF63 inlet flange to suit your application.
- User serviceable nEXT85H turbomolecular pump