Reliable analytical results begin with accurate weighing. Proper sample preparation and careful data handling are crucial.
When there is no room for compromise, when you need great performance and durability, robust and easy-to-use analytical balances from our partner METTLER TOLEDO are the perfect choice.
The Mettler Toledo balances, available from Mason Technology, have a wide range of readability – from 0.002 mg to 0.1 mg, and capacities from 41 g up to 520 g that cover all of your analytical workflows.
Successful analyses begin with accurate weighing! Excellence automatic and analytical balances support your weighing processes with intelligent qualit...More About Excellence Automatic and Analytical Balances
Excellence Automatic and Analytical Balances
Successful analyses begin with accurate weighing! Excellence automatic and analytical balances support your weighing processes with intelligent quality assurance functions and innovative technologies. Even while working in a fume hood, clever features, such as our anti-static solutions and patented weighing pan, help ensure fast, reliable results.
METTLER TOLEDO‘s Excellence analytical balances support the highest requirements for safety, efficiency, and compliance. The portfolio offers readability from 0.002 mg to 0.1 mg and capacity up to 320g to cover all your analytical weighing needs.
The Excellence Automatic Balance sets a new standard in weighing with the automatic dispensing of powders and liquids. Discover how the automated approach delivers highly reproducible results, saves you time and money, and provides a fast return on your investment.
Excellence Automatic and Analytical Balances range includes:
- XPR Automatic Balance: Automated dispensing of powders and liquids for accurate, efficient, and highly reproducible processes
- XPR Analytical Balances: Tailored solutions, quality assurance functions and up to 6 decimal places ensure accurate, right-first-time results. Rely on LabX for data integrity.
- XSR Analytical Balances: Ensure maximum productivity thanks to fast results, ergonomic processes, and easy cleansing features. Go paperless with LabX.
Featured Solutions for Data Integrity in Analytical Weighing
- Effortless Data Integrity: Connect all your Excellence laboratory instruments to LabX software for full support with regulatory compliance. With SOP user guidance on the balance display, automated recording, calculation, and transfer of data (including metadata), and a secure centralized database, LabX helps you meet MHRA and FDA 21 CFR part 11 requirements for data integrity.
- Central Instrument Management and Control: Use LabX as the central control point for all your laboratory instruments: balances, titrators, pH meters, refractometers, melting point devices and more. From any connected PC, you can manage all users and up to 30 instruments, with an overview of ongoing and upcoming tasks.
When you need great performance and durability, the Mettler Toledo Advanced Level Analytical Balances from Mason Technology are the right choice for y...More About Advanced Level Analytical Balances
Advanced Level Analytical Balances
When you need great performance and durability, the Mettler Toledo Advanced Level Analytical Balances from Mason Technology are the right choice for you.
The Advanced Level Balances offer high weighing performance and intuitive operations thanks to Mettler’s renowned MonoBloc weighing cell with FACT automatic internal adjustment, the guided LevelControl system, the high-resolution colour touch screen with graphic rendering capability and up to 11 easy-to-use applications.
Advanced Level Analytical Balances range includes:
- MS Semi-Micro Balances: equipped with high-precision weighing cell from METTLER TOLEDO that provides up to 5-place readability and guarantees constant accuracy, precise results and fast settling times over the entire weighing range. With two built-in weights, combined with FACT (Fully Automatic Time and Temperature controlled internal adjustment), the MS Semi-Micro Balances carry out adjustment and linearization automatically.
- MS-TS Analytical Balances: deliver fast, precise, and reliable results with both lab and quality-control application support. Intuitive to operate with a large touchscreen, easy-clean MS-TS balances bring a new level of comfort to your daily weighing tasks. Moreover, results can be easily transferred wherever needed thanks to future-proof connectivity and data-management functionalities.
- ML-T Analytical Balances: offer good weighing performance combined with easy-to-use applications. With a battery-power option, these clever balances are fully portable. Ergonomically designed and with multiple built-in applications, you get a lot of balance in a footprint of just 290 × 184 mm, which helps when bench space matters.
The Mettler Toledo Standard Level Analytical Balances with the high-quality construction and solid performance ensure consistent and precise weighing ...More About Standard Level Analytical Balances
Standard Level Analytical Balances
The Mettler Toledo Standard Level Analytical Balances with the high-quality construction and solid performance ensure consistent and precise weighing results.
The proven Electromagnetic Force compensation (EMFC) weighing cell with FACT automatic internal adjustment technology delivers consistently reliable results and automatically adjusts the balance.
The die-cast aluminum base and reinforced body protect against rough handling, providing enhanced durability.
The color TFT touchscreen with clear icons and intuitive guidance enables users to operate the ME-T balances efficiently.
Standard Level Analytical Balances range includes:
- ME-T Analytical Balances: reliable solutions for every lab that combines essential weighing functions with ease of use to deliver accurate results day after day.
- ME Analytical Balances: daily weighing routines are easy and efficient thanks to the ergonomic design features of ME balances. Essential functionality is at your fingertips, providing accurate and reliable weighing results day after day.