An analytical balance is a highly precise measuring instrument used to determine the mass of small samples with a high degree of accuracy and precision. It is commonly used in scientific research, analytical chemistry, and quality control settings, where minuscule variations in weight can have significant effects. With a capacity ranging from 52 to 520 g and readability from 0.002 to 1 mg, Mettler Toledo analytical balances are perfectly suited to sensitive applications, such as density determination, sample preparation, differential weighing, formulation, and pipette calibration.
Successful analyses begin with accurate weighing! Excellence automatic and analytical balances support your weighing processes with intelligent qualit...More About Excellence Automatic and Analytical Balances
Excellence Automatic and Analytical Balances
Successful analyses begin with accurate weighing! Excellence automatic and analytical balances support your weighing processes with intelligent quality assurance functions and innovative technologies. Even while working in a fume hood, clever features, such as our anti-static solutions and patented weighing pan, help ensure fast, reliable results.
Mettler Toledo‘s Excellence analytical balances support the highest requirements for safety, efficiency, and compliance. The portfolio offers readability from 0.002 mg to 0.1 mg and capacity up to 320g to cover all your analytical weighing needs.
The Excellence Automatic Balance sets a new standard in weighing with the automatic dispensing of powders and liquids. Discover how the automated approach delivers highly reproducible results, saves you time and money, and provides a fast return on your investment.
Excellence Automatic and Analytical Balances range includes:
- XPR Automatic Balance: Automated dispensing of powders and liquids for accurate, efficient, and highly reproducible processes
- XPR Analytical Balances: Tailored solutions, quality assurance functions and up to 6 decimal places ensure accurate, right-first-time results. Rely on LabX for data integrity.
- XSR Analytical Balances: Ensure maximum productivity thanks to fast results, ergonomic processes, and easy cleansing features. Go paperless with LabX.
Featured Solutions for Data Integrity in Analytical Weighing:
- Effortless Data Integrity: Connect all your Excellence laboratory instruments to LabX software for full support with regulatory compliance. With SOP user guidance on the balance display, automated recording, calculation, and transfer of data (including metadata), and a secure centralized database, LabX helps you meet MHRA and FDA 21 CFR part 11 requirements for data integrity.
- Central Instrument Management and Control: Use LabX as the central control point for all your laboratory instruments: balances, titrators, pH meters, refractometers, melting point devices and more. From any connected PC, you can manage all users and up to 30 instruments, with an overview of ongoing and upcoming tasks.
When you need great performance and durability, the Mettler Toledo Advanced Level Analytical Balances from Mason Technology are the right choice for y...More About Advanced Level Analytical Balances
Advanced Level Analytical Balances
When you need great performance and durability, the Mettler Toledo Advanced Level Analytical Balances from Mason Technology are the right choice for you.
The Advanced Level Balances offer high weighing performance and intuitive operations thanks to Mettler’s renowned MonoBloc weighing cell with FACT automatic internal adjustment, the guided LevelControl system, the high-resolution colour touch screen with graphic rendering capability and up to 11 easy-to-use applications.
Advanced level analytical balances options
- MS Semi-Micro Balances: equipped with high-precision weighing cell from Mettler Toledo that provides up to 5-place readability and guarantees constant accuracy, precise results and fast settling times over the entire weighing range. With two built-in weights, combined with FACT (Fully Automatic Time and Temperature controlled internal adjustment), the MS Semi-Micro Balances carry out adjustment and linearization automatically.
- MS-TS Analytical Balances: deliver fast, precise, and reliable results with both lab and quality-control application support. Intuitive to operate with a large touchscreen, easy-clean MS-TS balances bring a new level of comfort to your daily weighing tasks. Moreover, results can be easily transferred wherever needed thanks to future-proof connectivity and data-management functionalities.
- ML-T Analytical Balances: offer good weighing performance combined with easy-to-use applications. With a battery-power option, these clever balances are fully portable. Ergonomically designed and with multiple built-in applications, you get a lot of balance in a footprint of just 290 × 184 mm, which helps when bench space matters.
The Mettler Toledo Standard Level Analytical Balances with the high-quality construction and solid performance ensure consistent and precise weighing ...More About Standard Level Analytical Balances
Standard Level Analytical Balances
The Mettler Toledo Standard Level Analytical Balances with the high-quality construction and solid performance ensure consistent and precise weighing results.
The proven Electromagnetic Force compensation (EMFC) weighing cell with FACT automatic internal adjustment technology delivers consistently reliable results and automatically adjusts the balance.
The die-cast aluminum base and reinforced body protect against rough handling, providing enhanced durability.
The color TFT touchscreen with clear icons and intuitive guidance enables users to operate the ME-T balances efficiently.
Standard Level Analytical Balances features
- Easy-Read Display: With a brilliant backlit display and large numbers, your weighing results are easy to read in all working environments.
- Easy Leveling: With just two large adjustable feet instead of four, leveling your balance is quick and easy. The level bubble is conveniently located at the front of the balance so it’s easy to see.
- Long Lifetime: The solid construction and high quality materials mean you can rely on accurate results for many years to come. A protective cover is supplied as standard to safeguard against spills and harsh chemicals.
- Reliable results: Thanks to METTLER TOLEDO’s proven weighing technologies and quality manufacturing, you can trust your weighing results to be consistent and precise.
- One-Touch Balance Adjustment: Internal test weights make it simple for you to test and adjust your balance at any time at the touch of a button.
Standard Level Analytical Balances options
- ME-T Analytical Balances: reliable solutions for every lab that combines essential weighing functions with ease of use to deliver accurate results day after day.
- ME Analytical Balances: daily weighing routines are easy and efficient thanks to the ergonomic design features of ME balances. Essential functionality is at your fingertips, providing accurate and reliable weighing results day after day.
Mettler Toledo XPR Automatic Balances, available from Mason Technology, enables you to achieve a level of weighing accuracy unmatched by manual proced...More About XPR Automatic Balances
XPR Automatic Balances
Mettler Toledo XPR Automatic Balances, available from Mason Technology, enables you to achieve a level of weighing accuracy unmatched by manual procedures. Extremely small sample quantities can be dispensed at 2 µg readability, ensuring expensive and rare substances are used economically. The automated approach saves time and delivers highly reproducible results, thanks to the minimized influence of external sources of error on the weighing process.
You no longer need to spend large amounts of time diligently weighing out small samples. Simply enter the desired amount on your XPR Automatic Balance, and the precise amount is dispensed directly into your container in a fully automated process. Built-in sensors allow you to dispense into even the smallest of tare containers, eliminating sample transfer and its associated errors.
Choose automated weighing for accurate, efficient, and highly reproducible weighing processes.
XPR Automatic Balances overview
- The New Standard Way of Weighing: Automated dispensing of powders and liquids is the new standard of weighing in today’s modern laboratory. The simple process requires no training.
- Smallest Minimum Weight: Automatic weighing reduces the minimum weight by up to 30%, meaning you can make considerable savings by using less of your expensive samples.
Features of XPR Automatic Balances
- Efficient and Safe: Incredibly easy to operate, laboratory technicians can deliver accurate and reproducible results in a safe and efficient manner even without training.
- Perfect Concentrations: In combination with a liquid dispensing module, the XPR Automatic Balance enables you to prepare highly precise concentrations down to 0.1 mg/g. Achieving a dilution factor of 10,000 is possible in one single step. The amounts of solvent, standard and sample required are reduced considerably, saving costs and waste. The solution is prepared directly in the target container in an automated process – fast, accurate and cost-effective.
- Automate Your Documentation: Simply connect your Balance to LabX® software and benefit from extensive data management options. Receive step-by-step user guidance on the balance display and maintain central control of instruments, tasks, and users.
- Increased Productivity and Throughput: Simply add a sample changer to your XPR Automatic Balance and dispense solids and liquids into up to 30 containers in one fully automated run! The Mettler Toledo large portfolio of adapters supports many of the standard vials and containers used in a modern laboratory. In addition, we offer specific adapters for capsule filling applications.