Successful analyses begin with accurate weighing! Excellence automatic and analytical balances support your weighing processes with intelligent quality assurance functions and innovative technologies. Even while working in a fume hood, clever features, such as our anti-static solutions and patented weighing pan, help ensure fast, reliable results.
METTLER TOLEDO‘s Excellence analytical balances support the highest requirements for safety, efficiency, and compliance. The portfolio offers readability from 0.002 mg to 0.1 mg and capacity up to 320g to cover all your analytical weighing needs.
The Excellence Automatic Balance sets a new standard in weighing with the automatic dispensing of powders and liquids. Discover how the automated approach delivers highly reproducible results, saves you time and money, and provides a fast return on your investment.
Excellence Automatic and Analytical Balances range includes:
- XPR Automatic Balance: Automated dispensing of powders and liquids for accurate, efficient, and highly reproducible processes
- XPR Analytical Balances: Tailored solutions, quality assurance functions and up to 6 decimal places ensure accurate, right-first-time results. Rely on LabX for data integrity.
- XSR Analytical Balances: Ensure maximum productivity thanks to fast results, ergonomic processes, and easy cleansing features. Go paperless with LabX.
Featured Solutions for Data Integrity in Analytical Weighing
- Effortless Data Integrity: Connect all your Excellence laboratory instruments to LabX software for full support with regulatory compliance. With SOP user guidance on the balance display, automated recording, calculation, and transfer of data (including metadata), and a secure centralized database, LabX helps you meet MHRA and FDA 21 CFR part 11 requirements for data integrity.
- Central Instrument Management and Control: Use LabX as the central control point for all your laboratory instruments: balances, titrators, pH meters, refractometers, melting point devices and more. From any connected PC, you can manage all users and up to 30 instruments, with an overview of ongoing and upcoming tasks.