The Mettler Toledo Standard Level Analytical Balances with the high-quality construction and solid performance ensure consistent and precise weighing results.
The proven Electromagnetic Force compensation (EMFC) weighing cell with FACT automatic internal adjustment technology delivers consistently reliable results and automatically adjusts the balance.
The die-cast aluminum base and reinforced body protect against rough handling, providing enhanced durability.
The color TFT touchscreen with clear icons and intuitive guidance enables users to operate the ME-T balances efficiently.
Standard Level Analytical Balances features
- Easy-Read Display: With a brilliant backlit display and large numbers, your weighing results are easy to read in all working environments.
- Easy Leveling: With just two large adjustable feet instead of four, leveling your balance is quick and easy. The level bubble is conveniently located at the front of the balance so it’s easy to see.
- Long Lifetime: The solid construction and high quality materials mean you can rely on accurate results for many years to come. A protective cover is supplied as standard to safeguard against spills and harsh chemicals.
- Reliable results: Thanks to METTLER TOLEDO’s proven weighing technologies and quality manufacturing, you can trust your weighing results to be consistent and precise.
- One-Touch Balance Adjustment: Internal test weights make it simple for you to test and adjust your balance at any time at the touch of a button.
Standard Level Analytical Balances options
- ME-T Analytical Balances: reliable solutions for every lab that combines essential weighing functions with ease of use to deliver accurate results day after day.
- ME Analytical Balances: daily weighing routines are easy and efficient thanks to the ergonomic design features of ME balances. Essential functionality is at your fingertips, providing accurate and reliable weighing results day after day.