Mettler Toledo XPR Precision Balances provide you with the most precise and accurate weighing results, even under the toughest weighing conditions. The innovative SmartPan™ weighing pan minimizes the effects of air currents on the weighing cell, enabling even 1 mg balances to be used without a draft shield in standard conditions.
XPR Precision Balances overview
- Outstanding Weighing Performance: The supreme stability provided by SmartPan Pro and the superior weighing cell ensure fast settling times for high throughput even in harsh conditions.
- Audit-Proof Results Every Time: The StatusLight™, LevelControl, and GWP Approved provide at-a-glance information to verify your results are valid and ready for audit any time.
- Unique Aerodynamic Weighing Pan: SmartPan Pro eliminates the effects of air currents, ensuring fast and accurate results.
Features of the XPR Precision Balances
- Go Digital with LabX Software: LabX offers onscreen user guidance, automatic documentation, and central management of users and tasks. Weighing results and metadata are saved in a secure database, ensuring traceability, data integrity, and assisting in compliance with 21 CFR part 11.
- Consistent Workflows: To simplify tasks and ensure consistent, efficient workflows, the method library has templates to save settings and tolerances as individual weighing methods. Users all follow the same procedures and results are always within tolerance.
- Management of Users and Routine Tests: Simply implement your routine testing schedule on the balance and receive a notification whenever a test is due. Integrated user management tools, including user profiles and passwords, provide additional process security.
- Safe and Easy Cleaning: The SmartPan Pro and drip tray can be lifted off and are dishwasher-safe. The balance body resists harsh chemicals, while smooth surfaces and rounded edges make it easy to clean. The supplied covers provide additional protection for the display and balance housing.
- Smart Design Simplifies Weighing: Each detail is precisely engineered for your convenience: electronic levelling with easily adjustable feet; detachable display for a flexible layout; StatusLight that gives you the green light for weighing to ensure results are always valid…
- Benefit From Our Weighing Know-How: Our free GWP® Recommendation ensures you have the right balance for your weighing process. With years of weighing expertise, we can support you with balance selection, installation, cleaning, routine testing, calibration and maintenance.
- Comprehensive Service Offering: Our services include installation and qualification, calibration, maintenance, and routine testing to ensure your balance is fit for purpose and meets industry standards and regulatory requirements. Customize your service package to meet your precise needs.