Eppendorf – Cell Cultures & Imaging
Experience a new dimension in cell culture with Eppendorf Cell Culture Consumables. The Eppendorf portfolio places a special focus on Mason Technology’s customers need for excellent cell performance and reliability as well as for advanced protection against contamination.
CCCadvanced® FN1 motifs cell culture flasks are ready-to-use. They can be also used under restrictive culture conditions (serum- and xeno-free media)...More About CCCadvanced® FN1 motifs cell culture flasks
Experience unprecedented convenience and safety for your plate–based cell culture experiments. Eppendorf Cell Culture Plates are available in 6–we...More About Eppendorf Cell Culture Plates
The Eppendorf Cell Imaging Plates are black 24- or 96-well plates with clear bottom. You have the choice between a 170 µm coverglass bottom or an ult...More About Eppendorf Cell Imaging Plates
Eppendorf Cell Imaging Plates
The Eppendorf Cell Imaging Plates are black 24- or 96-well plates with clear bottom. You have the choice between a 170 µm coverglass bottom or an ultrathin 25 µm film bottom.Independent of the choice of material the plates are suitable for growing adherent cells due to their TC treated surfaces.
Ensure you have the right vessel for your application with the Eppendorf Conical Tubes. Designed for safety and with easy handling in m...More About Eppendorf Conical Tubes 15 mL and 50 mL
Eppendorf Conical Tubes 15 mL and 50 mL
From cell culture and cell biology to sample preparation protocols in microbiology, the Eppendorf Conical Tubes provide the perfect option.
- Premium USP class 6 raw material and no use of slip agents, plasticizers, and biocides during manufacturing ensure the highest sample integrity, high g-Safe® centrifugation stability, and optimal sample and pellet visibility.
- Cap with flattened and grooved sides supports user-friendly ergonomic handling, enables a stable upright positioning, and minimizes contamination risk.
- Reliable and safe labelling due to a large writing area on the tube and due to a flat and light-coloured cap.
- Precise dimensions enable maximum compatibility with centrifuge rotors, mixers and shakers.
- Sterile, pyrogen-, DNase-, RNase-, and DNA-free. Each individual lot is checked and certified for quality and purity.
- Convenient and safe cell culture applications
- Sample preparation in microbiology and molecular biology labs
- Storage of samples and solutions with larger volumes
- Preparation of mastermixes and buffers