Robust and intuitive with full GLP support, the SevenCompact Conductivity Meter S230 is part of the Mettler Toledo SevenCompact range of pH-meters that offer versatility, ease-of-use, and durability.
This benchtop pH-meter is ideally suited for various industries such as pharmaceutical, food and beverage and chemical. Optimal measuring specifications ensure great performance in all pH and conductivity measurements.
SevenCompact S230 Kit; Conductivity Benchtop Meter Kit with InLab 731 ISM
- Truly intuitive operation: Starting a measurement or calibration requires only a single keypress. Menu settings are intuitive, consisting of full sentences in 12 languages.
- High-resolution colour display: The 4.3-inch colour display with its large digits and well-arranged icons makes the relevant data identifiable at a glance.
- All-round productivity from the start: The robust and reliable 4-pole graphite cell InLab 731-ISM is an all-rounder for a wide range of conductivity values.
Key features of the SevenCompact Conductivity Meter – S230
- Flexible calibration: For calibration you can choose between 13 pre-defined standards, set up a user-defined standard or enter the cell constant manually if you know its exact value.
- Two display layouts: With one keypress, switch between the full information screen or the uFocusTM layout, in which you will not be distracted by less important information.
- Connectivity and peripherals: USB and RS232 interfaces allow you to connect various peripherals from METTLER TOLEDO simultaneously, increasing the options for your instruments.
- Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM®): ISM® helps eliminate mistakes by automatically identifying the sensor upon connection and ensures that the most recent calibration is used for future measurements.