Nutsche filters for reactors and pilot plants
Nutsche filters 10 – 300 litre
Glass vessel: 10, 30, 50, 100, 140, 300 litre
Pressure: -1.0 (FV) to +0.5/ 1.0 bar
Temperature: -60 °C to +150 °C (200 °C)
Filter cloth: Mesh size 8 to 115 micron
Material: Borosilicate glass 3.3, PTFE, PFA, ETFE
A clean-room setup and other materials are available to meet your specific process requirements.
Buchiglas nutsche filters can easily be combined with our reactors for solid/liquid separation after the synthesis. The inert materials allow safe processing in an inert atmosphere of a wide range of solvents and acids in a completely sealed (buchiflex) glass system under full vacuum.
The slurry is transferred into the filter. The solid content in the slurry is held back by the filter cloth forming a filter cake, while the filtrate runs away to the outlet valve in the bottom plate. The filtering stage ends when the filtrate is of small quantity, which can be shortened by squeezing the filter cake by turning the height adjustable stirrer.
The cake is removed easily from the top by opening the cover and lowering the glass filter vessel, which is attached to the lifting device. The same lifting device is used to lower the bottom for accessing the filter cloth for cleaning and exchange.
Package / Options
- Glass filter vessel
- ETFE coated cover plate with ports for slurry feed, nitrogen etc.
- PTFE bottom plate with filter cloth
- Mobile stainless steel frame with lifting device
- Highly corrosion resistant
- FDA conform
- Complete documentation
- Manual stirrer in stainless steel, Hastelloy or with inert coating
- ATEX stirrer drive with adjustable stirrer speed
- CIP capability
- Heating jacket (drying)
- IQ / OQ / PQ
- Filtration / Separation
- Ion exchange
- Peptide synthesis
- Solid phase peptide synthesis (SPPS)
- Cannabis extraction (solvent extraction)
- Cannabinoid extraction
- Cannabis extract purification
- Cannabis winterization (cannabis extract winterization)