The Evident FV4000 innovative imaging system is poised to revolutionise scientific research and medical diagnostics. This cutting-edge technology boasts a game-changing dynamic range, enabling imaging from the macro scale down to subcellular structures. Leveraging TruSpectral™ technology, it facilitates the simultaneous multiplexing of up to six channels, providing researchers with a comprehensive view of multiple parameters in a single experiment.
Redesigned high-speed, high-resolution scanners cater to both fixed and live cell imaging, while pioneering near-infrared (NIR) capabilities enhance depth and photosensitivity.
The system incorporates a reliable SilVIR detector for consistent results and features industry-leading laser lines spanning from 405 nm to 785 nm, ensuring a broad spectral range.
With a modular design that accommodates researchers’ evolving needs, including the option to upgrade to multiphoton imaging on a single system, this imaging platform stands at the forefront of advancing scientific exploration.
Features and benefits of the FV4000 Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope
Easy-to-Acquire, Quantitative Confocal Data
The FV4000 confocal microscope uses the Evident advanced, silicon-based SilVIR™ detector that makes it easier than ever to acquire precise, reproducible data.
SilVIR Next-Generation Detector Technology
The SilVIR detector combines two advanced technologies—a silicon photomultiplier (SiPM) and the patented* fast signal processing design.
- High dynamic range which is a real game-changer. No time wasted damaging your sample trying to get the saturation levels right. With a wider dynamic range they will capture much more and it is much easier for the user
- Low noise. You have to see it to believe it on your own samples
- No degradation of sensitivity. This is unique and of huge benefit to performance particularly as samples move more into longer wavelengths which allows deeper penetration.
- Less sensitivity variation among other detectors. The detectors have a linear response. This is unique and of huge benefit to performance, particularly as samples move more into longer wavelengths which allows deeper penetration.
- Super resolution images captured 8x faster than previous systems.
- Use of the NIR range provides a solution to provide high quality 3D images of thick tissue specimens
Applications of the Evident FV4000
The FV4000 is the ideal imaging tool for any facility providing increased useability due to the easy-to-use GUI. The wide dynamic range capture images at ease that would normally show saturation for bright signals or be too dark for smaller areas like neurons, The wide dynamic range brings it all into focus with a clarity not otherwise available. The increased sensitivity of the microscope protects your samples from damage and quantitative results can be guaranteed.
- Tissue imaging
- Cell based experiments
- Super resolution