The SevenDirect SD30 conductivity meter is an accurate and flexible meter for the determination of conductivity, total dissolved solids and salinity. The instrument is delivered with an EasyPlace sensor arm.
The Mettler Toledo SevenDirect instruments are benchtop meters developed for a wide range of laboratory applications, they provide accurate measurements of pH, ion concentration, and conductivity of almost any sample. Their ease of use, data handling options and robustness will delight discerning users.
Mastered in no time
Large color touchscreen provides direct measurement and easy data entry. Instructions guide users through the sensor calibration process.
Tracks your records
The instrument stores data like timestamp, sample and sensor ID with every measurement and prints or exports records automatically.
Closed connector compartment and replaceable cover keep the instrument safe from dust and spills, even with sensors attached (IP54 in-use).
Developed for a wide range of applications, SevenDirect™ SD30 benchtop meters provide reliable readings of almost any sample. Their ease of use, data handling options and robustness will delight discerning users. Its features include:
- 7’’ touchscreen with intuitive user interface
- uFocus mode for most important parameters
- StatusLight allowing for an easy readiness check
- Two-level user management to protect instrument
- Easy sample ID entry helps to keep track of results
- Optional EasyDirect™ software for simplified data
- IP54 protection against dust and spills