Mason Technology provides complete validation for Laboratory & Industrial equipment and instrumentation
We offer a selection of compliance and validation services ranging from installation to operational to performance qualification.
Full documentation is available on request for any laboratory or industrial equipment and instrumentation.
- Compare equipment, as received, with purchase order
- Unpack equipment and check equipment for any damage
- Verify environmental conditions
- Install equipment and power up
- Check completeness of documentation
- Perform function test
- Perform initial calibration/testing of equipment
- Document equipment settings
- If applicable, adjust to comply with manufacturers specifications
- Define performance criteria and test procedures (SOP)
- Select critical parameters
- Define test intervals, e.g. daily, weekly
- Define corrective actions in case of non-conformance
- It is a high quality product – Mason Technology Validation Protocols are developed internally using manufacturers’ and Technical Expert recommendations
- Protocols are regularly reviewed and updated to include improved testing, industry recommendations, changes in USP/ EP testing. Additionally, to streamline processes and improve efficiency
- Quality Management Document Control – Mason Technology’s IQ/OQ and RQ protocols are controlled using our electronic Documentation Management System
- Validation is accompanied by ISO 17025 (INAB) Certification where available e.g. Weighing, Temperature, Centrifuges. See our ISO 17025 Scope of Accreditation for more details.
- Continuity of protocols across our product range to include Mettler Toledo, Shimadzu, Buchi, Olympus, General Laboratory instruments etc.
- The Validation Price is pre-defined at point of sale – this includes a standard protocol document, callout charge, estimated time of completion and reference standards (if applicable)
- All of our Validation is completed by trained expert personnel