Offering an ISO 17025 INAB Accredited Temperature/Humidity Mapping Service
WHY IS MAPPING REQUIRED?
Temperature/humidity mapping is required to assess the ability of your chamber to maintain the required temperature/humidity ranges.
HOW CAN MASON TECHNOLOGY HELP?
We offer a comprehensive service in accordance to ISO 17025 (Reg No. 43C) and ISO 9001. We use the latest state of the art technology in temperature/humidity mapping equipment including GE Sensing Validators, Ebro Wireless Data Loggers and Veriteq Remote Data Loggers.
- On-site calibration service for the following temperature ranges: -80°C to +300°C
- In-house calibration service for the following temperature ranges: -80°C to +300°C
- On-site calibration service for stability chambers – Temperature range: 10°C to +60°C, Humidity range: 20%rH to 85%rH
- Chambers including ovens, vacuum ovens, incubators, fridges, freezers, rooms, baths, blocks, autoclaves & stability/climatic/environmental cabinets.
- Mapping times up to 7 days depending on customer requirements
- Temperature controlled walk-in rooms and warehouse areas
- Protocols (IQ/OQ;PQ;RQ) for Temperature and Humidity studies
- All documentation has been designed and tested to conform to regulated environments
- Tailored Validation of Autoclaves