Software Services for your Scientific and Industrial Equipment
In laboratories and production environments, software applications enable automatic data handling and control for weighing and analytical equipment from manufacturers such as Mettler Toledo, Agilent BioTek and Shimadzu.
At Mason Technology, our software specialists support and manage the software applications for clients some of whom operate in heavily regulated environments such as pharmaceutical, biopharma and the food and nutrition sector.
Our Software Solutions Team install, support, and manage software applications from a range of brands including:
- LabX laboratory software from Mettler Toledo allows users to manage multiple instruments through one interface. Instruments, resources, SOPs, tasks, and users can be centrally managed in LabX and then distributed to connected instruments such as balances, titrators, pH meters and spectrophotometers.
- visionCATS software from CAMAG is designed to organise the workflow of the HPTLC analysis, control the CAMAG instruments, and manage data evaluation.
- Gen5 Software from Agilent BioTek is an integrated tool for data collection and analysis, compatible with all BioTek’s multi-mode and single mode readers. To meet GxP laboratory requirements Gen5 Secure offers features designed to meet 21 CFR Part 11 rules.
- LabSolutions from Shimadzu provides a single, easy-to-use interface for multiple types of instruments, including HPLC, LC-MS, AA, GC and FTIR.
- Pax-it Image Management and Image Analysis software from PAX-it! allows users to manage, annotate and share their images, including measurement and analysis functions.
Software Solution Packages
From design specification to professional installation to ongoing maintenance, we have a software solution package that is suited to your every need. Additionally, all software packages can be customised as necessary to ensure that you are getting the support with your software that you need.
Software Implementation Services
- Design Specifications
- Project Management
- Consulting Services
- Software Installation
- Hypercare Services
Software Validation Services
- Installation Qualification (IQ)
- Operational Qualification (OQ)
- Performance Qualification (PQ)
- Software Level Agreements (SLA)
- Helpdesk Services
- Remote, Telephone and Email Support
- Health Checks
- Incident Management
What our customers say about our Software Services
We are here to help you
With Mason Technology you get access to unrivalled scientific expertise.
With a scientific or engineering background and a specific focus area, our sales specialists are experts in their field giving them a distinct advantage when specifying products or designing scientific solutions for clients. We forge strong partnerships with our suppliers ensuring we have access to additional product and solution expertise when needed.
Manufacturer trained in the products we represent, our software specialists work closely with our validation specialists to ensure that software is installed and commissioned in line with regulatory requirements. This is especially important in heavily regulated industries such as pharma and biopharma.
If you have any questions regarding our software services, complete the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.