Are the COVID-19 restrictions impacting your ability to effectively evaluate products?
If you are evaluating a product, you may want to see it in action before deciding to purchase.
As face-to-face product demonstrations have taken a back seat due to COVID-19 restrictions, we have fully adapted our demonstration processes to ensure we can continue to support our customers.
How do our Online Demonstrations work?
In an introductory call, we will discuss your challenges and requirements. If you do not already have a specific product in mind, we will identify suitable products to meet your needs from across our portfolio using our in-house product knowledge and industry expertise.
We will schedule a live online product demonstration for a time that suits you and your team. If you cannot get all your key decision makers together at the same time, we can record the demonstration for those unable to attend.
Delivered via a high-quality video stream, our live product demonstrations are highly engaging and customised to your specific requirements – we can even arrange to use your own samples or data as part of the product demo.
What can you expect on the day?
- Personalised live product or software demonstrations delivered virtually
- If you have a preferred platform, such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams or Cisco WebEx, you can let us know
- See the product in action using your own data or samples in a demonstration that is tailored to your own specific needs
- High levels of engagement and two-way communication
- Sessions can be recorded and shared with decision makers unable to attend the product demonstration
To find out more or to book an Online Demonstration
If you would like to speak to one of our specialists about our online demonstrations fill in the form below and we will be back in touch with you shortly.