ICPE-9800 Series of simultaneous ICP atomic emission spectrometers are next-generation systems that offer the superior accuracy necessary to simultaneously and quickly analyze multiple elements regardless of their concentration levels. They also feature user-friendly software that makes analysis easy. Furthermore, the systems reduce analysis costs while providing the highest performance levels in the industry. ICPE-9800 Series systems represent the ultimate in ICP atomic emission spectrometry for environmental, pharmaceutical, food, chemical, metal, and other fields.
System Design Helps Ensure Maximum Performance
- Photometric System Highly Suitable for the Analysis of a Wide Variety of Samples
- Leading-Edge CCD Detector with One Million Pixels Capable of Simultaneous Recording of All Wavelengths
- Three Features Reduce Gas Consumption by Half
ICPEsolution Sof tware Ensures a Smoother Analysis Process
- ICPEsolution Software Ensures That Analysis Can Be Started Smoothly
- Acquisition for All Wavelengths and Assistant Functions Ensure
Elements Analyzed by the ICPE-9800
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
This page may contain references to products that are not available in your country.
Please contact us to check the availability of these products in your country.