Shimadzu are world wide leaders in the production of premium scientific products including Chromatographs, both liquid and gas, Light Absorption Analysis Systems, Mass Spectrometers and Analytical and Measuring instruments.
The Shimadzu Nexera LC-40 Liquid Chromatography system has a modular set-up that offers full flexibility, to support even the most challenging applica...More About Nexera LC-40 Liquid Chromatography System
Nexera LC-40 Liquid Chromatography System
The Shimadzu Nexera LC-40 Liquid Chromatography system has a modular set-up that offers full flexibility, to support even the most challenging applications. The low system volume and detectors with world-leading sensitivity enable excellent performance for method development, routine analysis, as well as for high-throughput requirements. Built-in Analytical Intelligence features ensure maximum reliability and ease-of-use. The Nexera series makes lab management simple by integrating IoT and device networking, enabling users to easily review instrument status, optimise resource allocation, and achieve higher throughput. Features of the Nexera LC-40 Liquid Chromatography System
- Absorbance Detector SPD-40 / SPD-40V and Photodiode Array Detector SPD-M40
- Temperature control improves performance stability.
- Analytical data is linked to information about consumables to ensure traceability.
- Solvent Delivery Unit LC-40 Series
- Auto-diagnostics to detect problems during analysis, and an auto-recovery function.
- Reduces space requirements with a dual solvent delivery system.
- Autosampler SIL-40 Series / PLATE CHANGER
- The injection speed is twice as fast as previous models, shorte ning multi-analyte processing times.
- Can perform continuous analysis on up to 44 microtiter plates.
- High reproducibility and ultra-low carryover for micro-volume injections.
- Automated sample preparation functions such as diluting samples, adding internal standards, and performing derivatization reactions, reduce labor.
- Mobile Phase Monitor MPM-40
- Reservoir tray weight sensors monitor the remaining mobile phase in real time.
- System Controller SCL-40, CBM-40
- Supports remote monitoring via a smart device.
- Mobile phases can be purged and baselines checked easily via the touch panel.
- Column Oven CTO-40 Series
- Injection count, analysis pressure, and other column information is automatically managed.
- Easy column attach/detach mechanism prevents peak broadening.
- LabSolutions monitors column degradation level based on usage history.
ICPMS-2030 Shimadzu's Proprietary Mini-Torch Plasma System Based on Shimadzu's extensive experience developing ICP emission spectrometers, Shimadzu's ...More About ICPMS-2030
ICPMS-2030 Shimadzu's Proprietary Mini-Torch Plasma System Based on Shimadzu's extensive experience developing ICP emission spectrometers, Shimadzu's independently developed mini-torch unit offers unrivalled performance and savings. One of the highest costs associated with ICPMS systems is the large quantity of argon gas they consume. However, Shimadzu's proprietary mini- torch plasma system consumes two thirds the argon gas (10 L/min) as conventional plasma torches. Furthermore, during standby when Eco mode is active, the plasma gas flow and power are reduced to 5 L/min and 0.5 kW to minimize the required gas and electricity; however, analysis can be started immediately with no loss of productivity.
The GCMS-TQ8050NX features Enhanced Sensitivity to maximize the benefits of the Off-Axis Ion Optics. The system features three noise-reduction technol...More About GCMS-TQ8050NX
The GCMS-TQ8050NX features Enhanced Sensitivity to maximize the benefits of the Off-Axis Ion Optics. The system features three noise-reduction technologies and a detector with improved amplification performance. Due to these state-of-the- art technologies, the system can reliably detect ultra-trace femtogram-level quantities of ions. The resulting exceptional analytical sensitivity and robustness increase the value of solutions and open the door to new applications.