Memmert is a leader in the development of heating ovens, incubators, climate chambers, and water baths. A Memmert distributor since 2010, Mason Technology has forged strong links with Memmert working closely with them on the development of customised solutions for our clients. One such solution, a customised drying oven, was featured by Memmert recently as they launched their new m360 brand.
Memmert Products from Mason Technology
Mason Technology supplies, installs, commissions and services a wide range of Memmert products including climate chambers, incubators, and heating and drying ovens.
Our customers for Memmert solutions include those in academia & research, and in the nutrition & beverage, clinical, MedTech, diagnostics, pharmaceutical and biopharma sectors.
Our technical sales consultants are factory trained by Memmert and can advise on the best solution to meet your needs. In situations where a client had a specific requirement that was not available in an ‘off the shelf’ product we have partnered with Memmert to design a customised solution. Case Study: Read about the drying oven with a special height that we worked on recently with Memmert.
Services and Solutions from Mason Technology
- Product demonstrations and end-user training on the full range of Memmert products on-site or remotely via our specialist AV equipment and facilities.
- With consideration of your current set-up and your application requirements, we can advise you on the equipment that is best suited to your individual needs.
- Turnkey delivery solutions that will include delivery, removal of packaging and placement of the unit in its permanent location.
- Installation of equipment including full IQ/OQ / PQ Validation and certified commissioning according to the specific requirements of the client.
- Temperature and Humidity Mapping Calibration Services including INAB ISO 17025 accredited calibrations.
- Routine maintenance, breakdown and repair including OEM maintenance and the provision of spare parts. While these these services can be arranged as required, we also offer a number of service agreements that can include ongoing maintenance, repairs and servicing.
Mason Technology and our Quality Assurance
With science impacting all levels of society, regulatory bodies strive for adequate standards, giving rise to a growing number of regulations in the pharmaceutical, biopharma, nutrition and beverage, and research and academia sectors.
At Mason Technology we have long since recognised the importance of Quality Assurance to our customers and we have held continuous certification to ISO standards since 1994. We are committed to continuous improvement, and this is backed up by our investment in an Integrated Management System (IMS). This meets, at a minimum, the requirements of the International Standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, and ISO 17025 (INAB).
- ISO 9001: Quality Management Systems
- ISO 45001: Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ISO 14001: Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 17025: General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories
In each Memmert climate chamber, temperature and humidity are distributed homogenously and stably over the entire test period. Each Memmert climate ch...More About Climate Chambers
In each Memmert climate chamber, temperature and humidity are distributed homogenously and stably over the entire test period. Each Memmert climate chamber meets the strict requirements of DIN 12880:2007-05 and has a maximum number of safety functions as well as various possibilities for programming and documentation. Each Memmert climate chamber is 100% AtmoSAFE.
Those who can control the temperature with the highest precision can also redefine precision time and time again. The control system of the Memmert CO...More About ICOmed
Those who can control the temperature with the highest precision can also redefine precision time and time again. The control system of the Memmert CO2 incubator ICOmed is so finely tuned that the appliance reaches the setpoint temperature very quickly and without temperature overshoots. Alarm notifications to your mobile phone guarantee the safety of the chamber load, and the battery-buffered ControlCOCKPIT ensures continuous CO2 control even when there is a power failure. Ideal hygiene is a given too: rounded edges enable easy and thorough cleaning, the interior can be sterilised within 60 minutes at 180 °C.
This environmentally-friendly incubator is cooled with climate-friendly CO2. Thanks to the excellent thermodynamic properties of the refrigerant CO2 (...More About Compressor-Cooled Incubator ICPeco
Compressor-Cooled Incubator ICPeco
This environmentally-friendly incubator is cooled with climate-friendly CO2. Thanks to the excellent thermodynamic properties of the refrigerant CO2 (R744) and the finely adjusted control technology, the ICPeco cooled incubator is both powerful and high-precision. Without critical temperature overshoots, it keeps the temperatures exactly at the setpoint.