Mason Technology in partnership with LTE are delighted to bring our customers the Touchclave Systems Autoclaves which provide a medium to large capacity sterilization solution for a wide variety of applications.
The LTE Touchclave Systems Autoclaves are multi-Purpose range of general purpose rectangular chambered sterilizers are available in eight standard sizes from 435 to 1274 litres. Larger sized units up to 10,000 litres can also be provided.
All models can be configured for either single entry or pass-through. All Touchclave Systems autoclaves are fitted with a wide selection of features as standard, designed to ensure optimum performance.
The Touchclave Systems-MP operate either using the customers central steam supply, electrically heated integral or stand alone steam generators. Sterilizers can be supplied with polished chambers, stainless steel pipework and clean steam generators, and all are customisable to suit your individual needs.
Key Features of the LTE Touchclave Systems:
- Automatic sliding doors: the automatic sliding doors have a safety edge and reverse system for operator safety, therefore the door will sense any obstructions during closure , causing the door to stop and reverse direction preventing anything from getting stuck between the door and the frame.
- Pre/post vacuum system: provides quicker and more efficient air removal at the start of the cycle ensuring the steam will penetrate deep into the load and not be affected by air pockets
- Winter jacket cooling system: speeds up the cooling stage of the sterilization process by flushing cold water through the jacket
- 8-Programme touchscreen control system: 8 cycles can be stored into the memory as standard, providing a selection of load specific cycles or giving the users the option to develop and edit their own cycle profiles
- Load sensed process timer: a seperate temperature probe monitors the chamber temperature and will not allow the cooling cycle to finish until the chamber and load temperature below the set safe temperature (usually 80 degrees)