The NuWave Sensors GlanAir Controlled Environment Monitoring System (CEMS) provides automated 24-7 monitoring to verify acceptable particle ranges in controlled environments and cleanrooms. The system provides a real-time alarm in the event of a particle spike or contamination threat.
The GlanAir CEMS is a plug and play continuous monitoring system designed for ease of set-up and no-touch operation. The system comprises 4 core elements:
- TD40 – particle counter + temperature/humidity
- DP100 – differential pressure monitor
- Range of additional sensor options
Plug & Play Connectivity
- Zigbee protocol for superior coverage & reliability
- Plug and play connection with wireless gateway
- Up to 50 devices
- View multiple buildings remotely
- Monitor live particle status + real-time alerts
- Particulate analysis tools
Ease of Integration
- Secure presentation of live data
- Integrates with SCADA, BMS or other host applications
- Easy to use cloud API
NuWave Sensors GlanAir CEMS Monitoring Devices
TD40 – Particle Counter + Temperature/Humidity
The TD40 is a high-precision particle monitor for detecting and characterising non-viable contaminants such as dust, mould, debris, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Particles from 0.35 to 40 μm in diameter are measured using a laser-based particle sensor and pump-less air flow system.
DP100 – Differential Pressure Monitor
The GlanAir DP100 monitors the difference in pressure between two locations. The monitor is designed for long-term stability with high degree of accuracy and no zero-point drift.
GlanAir HEX Platform
HEX cloud software is used for monitoring live status for multiple devices at a glance. The software is subscription-free. With the software you can remotely view multiple buildings, check on the live status, access particulate analysis tools, and set real-time alerts
Ease of Integration of GlanAir CEMS
The system is designed for ease of integration. All data is available through the HEX OpenAPI 2.0 documented RESTful API.