Eppendorf ULT chest freezers are known for their energy efficiency, reliability, and worry-free, long-term sample preservation.
Which chest ULT freezer is available from Eppendorf?
• CryoCube FC660: 130 mm wall (polyurethane insulation), “classic” cooling liquids, and air-cooling
• CryoCube FC660h: 130 mm wall (polyurethane insulation and vacuum insulation panels), “green” cooling liquids (R290/ R170) for 230 V, and air-cooling
Additional insulated panels cover the inner chamber and increase energy saving. Each ULT freezer of these chest model is delivered with its own serial-number specific certificate.
You can store up to 52,000 vessels in a lab freezer like a CryoCube FC660 series.
Eppendorf ULT Chest Freezers features:
- Premium seals for optimal temperature uniformity
- 2-stage cascade cooling system for reliable cooling processes
- New ergonomic handle requires less force and provides easier access
- Insulated inner lids help to maintain temperature stable when opening freezer
- New high-efficiency fan, compressor, and condenser for lower energy consumption
- Access ports for external alarm system for supervised sample storage
- Full stainless steel interior for easy cleaning during maintenance and defrost cycles; powder-coated steel exterior
- Compatible with CO2/LN2 injection system as backup for highest sample safety
ULT Chest Freezers applications
ULT freezers are suitable for storage and preservation of all types of biological materials/samples:
- Blood components (research only)
- Tissue used in research only
- Preservation of chemicals or material testing components for a longer period of time