Eppendorf is a leading life science company that develops and sells instruments and consumables for liquid, sample, and cell handling in laboratories worldwide. Mason Technology has been an Eppendorf partner since 2010 following Eppendorf’s purchase of New Brunswick Scientific, a Mason Technology partner since 2004.
Eppendorf Products from Mason Technology
Mason Technology supplies and services a wide range of Eppendorf products including centrifuges, ultra-low temperature freezers, pipettes, incubator shakers, PCR instruments and consumables, sample preparation solutions, and CO2 incubators. Many of the items that we supply are stocked in our warehouse in Dublin. Our customers for Eppendorf liquid, sample and cell handling products include companies in the nutrition and beverage, clinical, diagnostics, pharmaceutical and biopharma sectors and institutions in academia and research. We also work directly with project management companies overseeing the set-up of new laboratories across the country.
Services and Solutions from Mason Technology
- Our sales and service teams are factory trained at Eppendorf Headquarters in Germany guaranteeing exceptional sales and service support
- Product demonstrations and end-user training on the full range of Eppendorf products on-site or remotely via our specialist AV equipment and facilities. If required, Eppendorf specialists are available to support Mason Technology end-user training courses
- Our service team offer ISO and non-ISO accredited calibration services in our purpose-built Service Centre or on-site including:
- Pipettes: calibration, preventative maintenance, and repair of single and multichannel pipettes
- Centrifuges: calibration, preventative maintenance, and repair
- Temperature mapping of enclosures including incubators, shaker incubators, ultra-low freezers and heating blocks
- Our service team offers full IQ / OQ validation, ongoing qualification and life cycle maintenance and repair on all Eppendorf products
Mason Technology and our Quality Assurance
With science impacting all levels of society, regulatory bodies strive for adequate levels of standards giving rise to a growing number of regulations in the pharmaceutical, biopharma, nutrition and beverage, and research and academia sectors. At Mason Technology we have long since recognised the importance of Quality Assurance to our customers and we have held continuous certification to ISO standards since 1994. We are committed to continuous improvement, and this is backed up by our investment in an Integrated Management System (IMS). This meets, at a minimum, the requirements of the International Standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, and ISO 17025 (INAB).
- ISO 9001: Quality Management Systems
- ISO 45001: Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ISO 14001: Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 17025: General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories
Mason Technology in partnership with Eppendorf are delighted to bring our customers the latest technology in stackable incubator shakers, the New Brun...More About New Brunswick™ Innova® 44/44R - Stackable Incubator Shaker
New Brunswick™ Innova® 44/44R - Stackable Incubator Shaker
Mason Technology in partnership with Eppendorf are delighted to bring our customers the latest technology in stackable incubator shakers, the New Brunswick Innova 44/44R stackable incubator shaker. If you looking for a reliable high-capacity stackable incubator shaker? The Eppendorf Innova 44/44R is one of our most popular shakers – its capacity for flasks up to 5 L in volume, the space-saving glide up door, multistep programming, the reliable Innova triple-eccentric drive, and the cost saving potential because it does not require internal HEPA-filters make it a smart choice. Key benefits of choosing the New Brunswick Innova 44/44R incubator shaker:
- The Innova 44 and 44R (refrigerated) stackable shakers are designed for culturing a wide variety of organisms in flasks up to 5L. The cast iron triple-eccentric counterbalanced drive is specifically designed to support high-speed applications and heavy workloads – the design has stood the test of time for over 70 years and continues to enable scientists today. A water reservoir with drain allows for humidification of the chamber, whilst protecting the drive unit from any spills. The simple user interface allows for easy programming of speed, temperature, time and when installed, the photo-synthetic light bank. The VisioNize box can be added to enhance monitoring and adds notifications functionality. Regular servicing can be carried out in-situ, allowing for minimized downtime.
- Applicational flexibility:Accommodates flasks up to 5 L, sticky pad platform for flat bottom vessels, orbits 25 or 51 mm (1 or 2 in), optional: photosynthetic light bank and humidity monitoring
- Saves money and lab space: no internal HEPA-filter that must be replaced annually for optimal performance, 2x/3x stackable in a small footprint
- Reliable 24/7 with high loads: Innova triple eccentric counterbalanced drive (three weight-supporting shafts; please do not confuse with “triple counterbalanced” drives that usually come with only one weight support), max. load 15.5 kg/34 lb
- Easy cleaning: Drainable built-in spill pan with rounded corners protects the drive from accidental spills (can be used as a water reservoir to reduce sample evaporation); airflow UV-germicidal light optional
- Easy door and platform handling: Space-saving door glides up and out of your way for easy access to all samples; Slide-out platform mechanism
- Programmability: Continuous, timed, or multi-step programming (15 steps), store up to four programs
- Serviceability: Service drawer for quick access to all electronic and heating/cooling components without the need to move or unstack the shaker, qualified lab shaker service available
The Eppendorf CryoCube F570 series of ULT freezers (also known as ultra-low temperature freezer/-80 °C freezer) is based on a strong compressor for ...More About CryoCube® F570 Series - ULT Freezer
CryoCube® F570 Series - ULT Freezer
The Eppendorf CryoCube F570 series of ULT freezers (also known as ultra-low temperature freezer/-80 °C freezer) is based on a strong compressor for fast recovery to -80 °C after opening. As this class of freezer is often used as real-lab freezer, multiple openings per day are normal – a dynamic and strong cooling system is mandatory for fast recovery to -80 °C after every opening. Provide your valuable samples a safe and cold location. The freezer minimizes operating costs while providing superior protection for your critical samples. A combined insulation based on vacuum insulation panels and polyurethane foam enables extremely low energy consumption during long-term storage ("h" versions). Benefit from sustainable cold storage combined with safe sample storage. Key features of the Eppendorf CryoCube F570 ULT freezer series:
- Easy sample access: The Eppendorf CryoCube F570 series offers a 5-compartment lay-out and 5 insulated inner doors for easy sample access and safe sample storage at -80 °C. The walls are 130 mm thick based on foam and vacuum insulation panels (for the “h” version).
- Sustainable footprint: By using highly efficient technologies, the CryoCube F570h lab freezer has a very low power consumption value. This future-oriented instrument class provides consumption levels which are ahead of most competitors within this volume class, certified by ENERGY STAR®.
- Increased sample safety storage: The most important aspect of long-term sample storage is safety. The CryoCube F570 series of freezers is equipped with reliable heavy-duty compressors (2-stage cascade cooling system). Quick pull-down times enable fast re-use after cleaning/defrosting of the instrument. The freezers have short recovery times after opening to provide extra sample safety (Door-Open-Recovery/DOR) when getting back to -80 °C.
Mason Technology in partnership with Eppendorf are delighted to bring our customers microcentrifuges 5425 and 5425R. The 5425 and 5425R whisper quiet ...More About Microcentrifuges 5425/5425 R
Microcentrifuges 5425/5425 R
Mason Technology in partnership with Eppendorf are delighted to bring our customers microcentrifuges 5425 and 5425R. The 5425 and 5425R whisper quiet 24-place microcentrifuges offer an outstanding set of features for a broad range of molecular and cell biology applications in Eppendorf and PCR tubes from 0.2 to 5 mL. The refrigerated Centrifuge 5425 R provides precise temperature control for processing temperature-sensitive samples with its advanced cooling system. Product Information & Benefits These 24-place microcentrifuges have been engineered to be extremely quiet. Short runs up to 12 minutes are whisper quiet at an average noise level of 45 dB(A) and maximum speed of up to 21,300 × g. This is sufficient for centrifugation steps of most routinely used DNA/RNA purification kits. During longer runs the cooling fan works at full capacity to dissipate the heat for the remainder of the run. As successors to the popular Centrifuge 5424/5424 R, these two new models include everything you loved about the previous models, plus new rotors and software functions to make your everyday work more efficient and enjoyable. The improved cooling system of the Centrifuge 5425 R ensures optimal separation results and reliable cooling at 4 °C, even at maximum rotor speed. With a short pre-cooling time of only 8 minutes (~21 °C to 4 °C), the centrifuge is ready for operation when you are. Comprehensive range of 6 centrifuge rotors: The comprehensive range of 6 rotors broadens the spectrum of applications of this microcentrifuge. It includes, for the first time, a swing-bucket rotor that accommodates 96 PCR tubes for quick centrifugation of droplets and condensate before and after PCR/qPCR. When harvesting bacteria and yeast, a fixed-angle rotor for 10 x 5 mL tubes with screw or snap caps is ready for you.