The Hal Moisture Analyzer HC103 (230V) from Mettler Toledo is an all-rounder for routine moisture tasks with 0.01 %MC (1 mg) readability, user guidance, real-time drying curve, multiple languages, standard and rapid drying program, method (20) and results (100) storage.
Key features of the Hal Moisture Analyzer HC103 (230V)
- Intuitive OneClickTM Operation: The large 7 colour touchscreen offers an easy to navigate user interface. The operator is guided graphically step by step through the workflow.
- Perfect for Lab and Production Floor: The robust design guarantees reliable results and a long instrument lifetime, whether you work in a busy laboratory or a harsh production environment.
- Integrated Operator Training: The setup wizard gets you up and running straight away. The instrument tutorial shows you how to conduct a measurement and create a method.
Overview of the Hal Moisture Analyzer HC103 (230V)
- Convenient Result Handling: ID management and the barcode scanner make documentation straightforward and easy. Up to 100 results can be stored in the instrument and are easily accessible. Results can be printed out or transferred to a USB stick.
- Valuable Method Management: Define up to 20 methods using standard or rapid drying with various switch-off criteria and display modes. Methods are easily accessed via shortcuts.
- Integrated method development support: The integrated Method Wizard helps you to develop robust methods to deliver reliable moisture results with minimum effort.
- Moisture Know-How Gets You Started: Profit from our moisture method collections. Our tried and tested methods help you to find the right method for your sample.