Mettler Toledo are leading global manufacturers in the area of precision instruments. The Mettler Toledo Product range includes industrial scales, laboratory balances, and process analytical equipment. Mason Technology have an exclusive distributor partnership in Ireland with Mettler Toledo which allows it to bring expertise to its industrial and laboratory customers.
Robust and intuitive with full GLP support, the SevenCompact Conductivity Meter S230 is part of the Mettler Toledo SevenCompact range of pH-meters tha...More About SevenCompact Conductivity Meter - S230 Kit
SevenCompact Conductivity Meter - S230 Kit
Robust and intuitive with full GLP support, the SevenCompact Conductivity Meter S230 is part of the Mettler Toledo SevenCompact range of pH-meters that offer versatility, ease-of-use, and durability. This benchtop pH-meter is ideally suited for various industries such as pharmaceutical, food and beverage and chemical. Optimal measuring specifications ensure great performance in all pH and conductivity measurements. SevenCompact S230 Kit; Conductivity Benchtop Meter Kit with InLab 731 ISM
- Truly intuitive operation: Starting a measurement or calibration requires only a single keypress. Menu settings are intuitive, consisting of full sentences in 12 languages.
- High-resolution colour display: The 4.3-inch colour display with its large digits and well-arranged icons makes the relevant data identifiable at a glance.
- All-round productivity from the start: The robust and reliable 4-pole graphite cell InLab 731-ISM is an all-rounder for a wide range of conductivity values.
- Flexible calibration: For calibration you can choose between 13 pre-defined standards, set up a user-defined standard or enter the cell constant manually if you know its exact value.
- Two display layouts: With one keypress, switch between the full information screen or the uFocusTM layout, in which you will not be distracted by less important information.
- Connectivity and peripherals: USB and RS232 interfaces allow you to connect various peripherals from METTLER TOLEDO simultaneously, increasing the options for your instruments.
- Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM®): ISM® helps eliminate mistakes by automatically identifying the sensor upon connection and ensures that the most recent calibration is used for future measurements.
The FiveEasy Conductivity Meter F30, is part of the Mettler Toledo FiveEasy™ series. This series offers an intuitive, ergonomic, and compact ...More About FiveEasy Conductivity Meter - F30 Kit
FiveEasy Conductivity Meter - F30 Kit
The FiveEasy Conductivity Meter F30, is part of the Mettler Toledo FiveEasy™ series. This series offers an intuitive, ergonomic, and compact design at a price that matches any budget. It features a large display for easy viewing with intuitive button arrangement and a simple menu. Little bench space is needed for the FiveEasy Conductivity Meter F30 which includes a removable sensor holder. Key features of the FiveEasy Benchtop F30 Conductivity Standard Kit Simplicity and Durability
- FiveEasy™ and FiveEasy Plus™ benchtop meters provide high quality pH or conductivity measurements with the click of a button.
- Built-in data export capabilities can connect directly to a printer or a PC using its RS232 or USB ports.
- Reliability is ensured with simple measurement setups.
- A sleek, compact design maximizes valuable bench space and is ideally suited for applications in the laboratory.
- To save extra space, the FiveEasy™ series comes with a removable sensor holder that can be stored on the side of the meter when not in use.
- The rectangular and robust design allows for easy stackable storage when the instrument is not in use.
- The Five Series instruments measure 227 x 147 x 70 mm and weigh 0.63 kg. The compact design and weightless feel save valuable bench space while making it easy to move the instrument wherever it is needed.
With full GLP support and data transfer, the Seven2Go Conductivity Meter S3 is from the Mettler Toledo Seven2Go™ range of routine and professio...More About Seven2Go Conductivity Meter - S3 Kit
Seven2Go Conductivity Meter - S3 Kit
With full GLP support and data transfer, the Seven2Go Conductivity Meter S3 is from the Mettler Toledo Seven2Go™ range of routine and professional portable meters that are designed to meet your measurement and data management needs. These mobile instruments provide results quickly and reliably in the lab, at-line or outdoors. Find the right meter for your measuring needs in pH, conductivity, ORP, ion concentration and dissolved oxygen. Seven2Go S3 Kit; Conductivity Portable Meter Kit with InLab 738 ISM IP67
- Fast, quality data on the go: Seven2Go's simplified menu, automatic sensor recognition and calibration reminder ensure users obtain high-quality data, fast.
- Comfortable One-Handed Operation: Seven2Go's easy-to-reach, hardkey buttons and sleek design ensure comfortable one-handed operation even under wet conditions and prolonged use.
- Rugged investment that lasts: Seven2Go's IP67 design, reduced weight and rugged uGo carrying case ensure a lasting instrument which provides reliable data even under harsh conditions.
- Simple Menu – Intuitive Operation: Seven2Go's new intuitive menu guarantees out-of-the-box operation for everyone. Users no longer need to study lengthy operating instructions
- T-pad – Comfortable, Fast Navigation: Seven2Go’s new T-Pad improves the speed with which you move through menus. The smart button arrangement allows for faster navigation that gets you to the actual measurement quicker.
- ISM® Ready – Less Chance of Error: Upon connection of any InLab ISM® (Intelligent Sensor Management) sensor, the instrument automatically recognises the sensor and stores the sensor ID, serial number, and last calibration data.
- IP67 – Weatherproof and robust design: Thanks to its IP67 protection and drop test resistance, the new Seven2Go portables can withstand harsh and demanding environments.