The Mettler Toledo Multichannel Pipette Calibration Balance XPR105MCP is the high-speed solution for ISO 8655-compliant calibration of multichannel pipettes. It has a readability of 10 μg and supports multichannel pipettes with up to 12 channels and nominal volumes from 0.5 – 1000 μL.
Multichannel Pipette Calibration Balance XPR105MCP overview
- ISO 8655 Compliant Down to 0.5 μL: With a readability of 10 μg and repeatability of 15 μg, the system fulfills the requirements of ISO 8655 for multichannel pipettes with dispensing volumes as small as 0.5 μL. The outstanding weighing performance ensures accurate calibration results, even at such small volumes.
- Fast Calibration and Verification: The results of a single dispense of up to 12 channels are calculated in under one minute. The unique and innovative XPR105MCP tests each pipette channel individually on the same load cell to ensure equal measurement performance. The load cell is protected from any spills to ensure lifelong performance.
- Designed for Speed and Performance: The 360 measurements needed for a full calibration (12 channels, 3×10 repetitions) can be completed in as little as 25 minutes. The system can also be connected to a second XPR105MCP for increased throughput.
Features of the XPR105MCP
- Step-by-Step ISO Calibration Guidance: The supplementary Calibry PC software guides you through a full pipette calibration process, giving you the reassurance that all steps and calculations are completed correctly. All users follow the same instructions, ensuring consistent testing procedures.
- Compliant Data Management and Reporting: The Calibry PC software stores results in a secure database, informs you when pipette tests are due, and produces customized reports if required. Calibry helps you fulfil ALCOA+ data integrity requirements and assists with 21 CFR part 11 compliance.
- Compact and Functional Design: With its compact footprint, the XPR105MCP can be operated comfortably in tight bench spaces. Its simple construction allows convenient access for calibrations and cleaning. The pipette tanks can be easily emptied with an optional pump.
- Instantaneous Pipette Identification: Identify your pipette in an instant with the optional RFID reader connected to Calibry. Each pipette is easily tracked, ensuring that the correct procedures are used for testing and calibration.
- Ergonomic Workplace: The special pipette calibration table consists of two independent tables, which prevent user vibrations from reaching the balance. They can be adjusted to obtain the best ergonomic position for working throughout the day.
- Benefit From Our Pipetting Know-How: Mettler Toledo’s Good Pipetting Practice™ (GPP™) is a systematic approach to maximizing pipetting accuracy. Improve your skills to produce consistent results, and understand how proper technique can influence data quality.
- Rainin Pipette Calibration and Service: Looking for an alternative to in-house pipette calibration? Rainin’s ISO 17025 accredited labs offer professional pipette service and calibration worldwide.