Eppendorf – Pipette Tips
Mason Technology supplies the complete range of Eppendorf pipette tips for a range of sample sizes and applications, including the epT.I.P.S. (Eppendorf “Totally Integrated Pipetting System”) pipette tips and the Combitips advanced.
The Eppendorf epT.I.P.S (Eppendorf “Totally Integrated Pipetting System”) pipette tips are manufactured to extremely high quality and puri...More About epT.I.P.S.® | Pipette Tips
epT.I.P.S.® | Pipette Tips
The Eppendorf epT.I.P.S (Eppendorf “Totally Integrated Pipetting System”) pipette tips are manufactured to extremely high quality and purity standards and are designed to cover all of the specific needs of your samples. Offering reduced-force tip attachment and ejection with complete sealing, epT.I.P.S. works in perfect combination with your Eppendorf pipettes and forms a fully integrated pipetting system that delivers maximum precision, accuracy and reproducibility.
Eppendorf pipette tips with ideal wetting properties and optimum transparency are manufactured exclusively from high-purity plastic materials. epT.I.P.S. pipette tips are also available in a range of certified purity grades: Eppendorf Quality, PCR clean, Sterile and Eppendorf Biopur®. Choose the pipette tips quality and purity you need to always get reproducible results for your experiments. The universal nose cone design allows Eppendorf tips to also be used with pipettes from other manufacturers.
How can you recognize an original Eppendorf pipette tip?
All Eppendorf tips feature a “ring” of drop-shaped relief elements on the edge of the tip crown.
Extended length for reliable sampling: epT.I.P.S. L pipette tips
The elongated pipette tips – epT.I.P.S. L – enable you to reliably reach your sample while pipetting from and into conical tubes, high reagent bottles, narrow deep vessels, cell culture flasks or deepwell plates. The long and slim design of these elongated pipette tips gives you free access to your sample with reduced risk of touching the sides of tubes or wells. Cross-contamination during pipetting can be reduced to a minimum. epT.I.P.S. L are available in volumes of: 0.5 – 20 µL, 50 – 1,250 µL, 0.2 – 5 mL and 0.5 – 10 mL.
Features of the Eppendorf epT.I.P.S.
- New: epT.I.P.S.® BioBased Biopur® – made of bio-based PP – only available in the new Reload Variant for pre-sterilized pipette tips – help to reduce the usage of fossil oil-based manufacturing material, reduce the CO2 footprint of your lab
- New Reload variant for pre-sterilized pipette tips reduces the use of plastic up to 54 % and the plastic waste up to 30 % compared to our disposable Racks
- Available in Eppendorf Quality and purity grades of PCR clean and Biopur®
- The ergonomically optimized cone geometry provides the optimal pipette fit on the Eppendorf pipette
- Color-coded trays make volume identification and allocation of Eppendorf pipettes easier than ever
- Fine graduations make visual checks of the pipetting volume even easier
- Long, narrow tips reach the base of narrow and high vessels without touching the top of the vessel edge
- Fine retracted or extended tips simplify work with small volumes
- Pipetting liquids
- Dispensing liquids
- Mixing liquids
- Filling plates and reaction vessels
- Filling gels for electrophoresis
- Phase extraction and removal of supernatants
Thanks to their revolutionary design, Eppendorf Combitips advanced dispenser tips provide you with many benefits for work in a modern laboratory. With...More About Combitips® advanced | Positive Displacement Pipette Tips
Combitips® advanced | Positive Displacement Pipette Tips
Thanks to their revolutionary design, Eppendorf Combitips advanced dispenser tips provide you with many benefits for work in a modern laboratory. With an integrated piston, they function according to the positive displacement principle and ensure that the correct volume of liquid is dispensed regardless of the physical properties of the liquid you work with (e.g., viscosity, volatility, density, temperature). You can therefore achieve high-precision dispensing, independent of the flow characteristics of the liquid, and safely work with radioactive or toxic materials due to the hermetically sealed piston that prevents aerosol contamination.
Eppendorf pioneered the Multipette/Combitips multi-dispenser system in 1978 and improved it several times since. It was the very first pipetting system allowing users to fill the tip once and dispense multiple times. The concept remains a driver for efficient liquid handling and a staple in many labs working with plates or series of tubes. In 2023, the Combitips advanced pipette tip line-up has been certified with ACT® Environmental Impact Factor Labels by the My Green Lab® non-profit organization, making it the ideal choice for labs looking for more sustainable products.
Features of the Combitips® advanced
- Combitips advanced tips are the ideal consumable choice for all Multipette® multi-dispenser pipettes from Eppendorf
- The 9 volume sizes (0.1 mL – 50 mL) offer a maximum range of dispensing volumes with increments as low as 100 nanoliters depending on the Combitips® advanced used
- Elongated Combitips advanced in volumes 2.5 mL, 5.0 mL and 10 mL make it possible to reach the bottom of the most common laboratory vessels
- An individual color coding facilitates the quick identification of the desired Combitips® advanced
- The unique funnel geometry ensures comfortable handling while preventing damage to gloves
- Combitips advanced are offered in different purity grades to support a range of applications
- The appropriate purity grade for each application: Eppendorf Quality, PCR Clean, Forensic DNA Grade or Biopur®
- ACT®-labeled by non-profit My Green Lab® to help you make an informed product choice when it comes to sustainability
Combitips advanced applications
- Positive displacement principle (comparable to a syringe)
- High-precision dispensing regardless of the physical properties of the liquid (like e.g. viscosity, volatility, density or temperature)
- Prevents aerosol contamination with hermetically sealed piston for secure dispensing
- Provides protection from radioactive and toxic substances
- Quick dispensing of long series with precise, repeated dispensing of identical volumes (with Multipette® hand dispensers)