B Medical Systems
B Medical Systems is a Luxembourg-based manufacturer and global distributor of medical refrigeration devices that cover a wide range of applications in medical refrigeration, blood management and vaccine cold storage. In a partnership that has been in place since 2006, Mason Technology is the exclusive distributor of B Medical Systems laboratory products in Ireland.
B Medical Systems Products from Mason Technology
Mason Technology supplies and services a wide range of B Medical Systems products including medical grade laboratory refrigerators / fridges , laboratory freezers (-20C and -40C), ultra-low temperature freezers (-80C), pharmacy refrigerators, blood transport boxes and blood bank freezers.
Our customers for B Medical Systems laboratory equipment include companies in the nutrition and beverage, clinical, diagnostics, pharmaceutical and biopharma sectors and institutions in academia and research. We also work directly with project management companies overseeing the set-up of new laboratories across the country.
With the B Medical Systems portfolio covering a wide range of applications in medical refrigeration, blood management, and vaccine cold storage our factory trained product specialists hold a deep understanding of the product portfolio and are well equipped to advise customers on the best solution to address their specific needs.
Services and Solutions from Mason Technology
- Our sales and service teams are factory trained at B Medical Systems Headquarters in Luxembourg guaranteeing exceptional sales and service support.
- End user training on the full range of B Medical System solutions is offered. This can be undertaken on-site or remotely.
- Our service team offer INAB ISO 17025 or non-INAB ISO 9001 accredited temperature mapping calibration.
- Our service team offers full IQ / OQ validation and certified commissioning.
- Our service team offers PQ validation to confirm the unit operates to customers specification under normal working conditions.
- We will project manage the fulfilment of orders from initial specification to delivery, installation, and commissioning.
- Provision of OEM consumable and breakdown parts. All parts held locally in the Mason Technology Dublin warehouse
Mason Technology and our Quality Assurance
With science impacting all levels of society, regulatory bodies strive for adequate levels of standards giving rise to a growing number of regulations in the pharmaceutical, biopharma, nutrition and beverage, and research and academia sectors.
At Mason Technology we have long since recognised the importance of Quality Assurance to our customers and we have held continuous certification to ISO standards since 1994.
We are committed to continuous improvement, and this is backed up by our investment in an Integrated Management System (IMS). This meets, at a minimum, the requirements of the International Standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, and ISO 17025 (INAB).
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 45001: Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ISO 14001: Environmental Management System
- ISO 17025: INAB Accredited Weighing, Mass, Digital Indicators / Probes (Thermometers), Heat & Temperature Mapping, Speed Measuring Devices (Centrifuge) and Humidity Meter Calibrations
Transport Systems for the safe transport of blood products. The model range MT consists of five passive transport systems and one active transport box...More About MT - 4 Transport Systems
MT - 4 Transport Systems
Transport Systems for the safe transport of blood products. The model range MT consists of five passive transport systems and one active transport box, working with a compressor. B Medical Systems transport systems are ideal for intensive use with many transport applications, even under difficult climatic conditions. MT passive models conform with the European agreement on the international transport of hazardous goods by Road (ADR), by Rail (RID), by Sea (IMDG) and with the international agreement for air transport (ICAO-TI / IATA-DGR). For all passive transport boxes eutectic cooling systems are available as an option (-32°C, +4°C, +22°C and +37°C).
Laboratory Freezers for the low-temperature storage of temperature-sensitive preparations under optimum conditions with multiple controls and warning ...More About F 130 Laboratory Freezer