High-performance reactor systems for API synthesis, small scale production and pilot plant applications
chemReactor CR – high-performance reactor system
Glass, glass-lined steel reactor: 15, 30, 60, 100, 160, 250 liter
Pressure: -1.0 (FV) to +0.5 bar
Temperature: -60 °C (-90 °C) to +200 °C
Material: Borosilicate glass 3.3, glass-lined steel, PTFE, PFA, tantalum
A clean-room setup and other materials are available to meet your specific process requirements.
Performance and reliability are key issues in the explosion proof design of Buchiglass reaction systems. The inert materials allow safe processing in a inert atmosphere of a wide range of solvents and acids in a completely sealed glass reaction system under full vacuum. Multiple chemical reaction steps are performed safely in the same setup.
The chemReactor system consists of:
Reactor with solid jacketed glass-lined steel bottom stands for solid construction, excellent heat transfer, stable process conditions and temperatures and a glass section to easily improve and control chemical reactions by visual observation.
Distillation glass overhead built with buchiflex components (unique flexible ball – socket joints) for multiple, reliable processes under full vacuum.
The CR type chemReactor is a multipurpose pilot reactor system for chemical process development, scale-up, process simulation and kilo-scale cGMP production in batch and semi-batch operation.
We produce complete solutions for chemical processing: Reactor systems including accessories like sampling devices, pH probes, rectification columns with structured packing, process monitoring and control. as well as integration of auxiliary equipment such as temperature control units, nutsche filters / dryers, scrubbers or mixing vessels.
Package / Options
- Jacketed full glass / glass-lined steel reactor
- Multipurpose glass distillation overhead
- Stainless steel frame, supporting flexible glass superstructure
- ATEX Zone 1 (0), CE, cGMP
- CIP capable
- FDA conform, highly corrosion resistant
- Complete documentation
- Reactor lift for easy opening (vessel cleaning)
- Sampling device
- pH monitoring and control
- Gas introduction (Nitrogen purging and active gas)
- Vacuum/exhaust piping
- Additional feeders/receivers
- Solid feeding
- Cryogenic vessel for low-temperature chemistry (-90 °C)
- In special glass lining or Hastelloy® C22
- Mixed systems with pressure reactor and vacuum distillation
- IQ, OQ, PQ
- Chemical synthesis
- API manufacturing
- Peptide production
- Process development
- Cryogenic reactions
- Small scale production
- Pilot plant/kilo lab