Optimized for diverse tasks, the Mettler Toledo Melting Point System MP80 offers One Click™ melting, boiling, cloud, and slip melting point determination up to a maximum temperature of 660°F/350°C.
Melting Point System MP80 overview
- Simple One Click™ Operation: The One Click™ user interface enables users to start measurements with a single click of the button.
- Color video recording: With the high resolution on-screen video, measurements can be observed in real time or conveniently replayed to verify the results.
- Trusted performance: The instrument offers automatic detection of melting, boiling, cloud, and slip melting points all in one.
Features of the Melting Point System MP80
- Thermal values at a glance: Melting, boiling, cloud, and slip melting point evaluation is performed fully automatically, without the need for continuous visual observation.
- Comprehensive and intuitive operation: The large color display and touchscreen, with its intuitive One Click™ user interface, minimizes training and operator influence. Quick familiarization is guaranteed with the common user interface for all Analytical Laboratory instruments
- Efficient analyses: Simultaneous measurement of up to 3 samples for melting point/melting range, or up to 2 for boiling, cloud and slip melting points, saves valuable time and effort. Short heating and cooling times allow more analyses to be performed in a shorter period of time.
- Conformity with current standards: Full support to comply with the relevant international and national norms and standards, such as Ph. Eur., USP, ChP, and JIS is ensured.
- User Management: Instrument settings can be personalized with shortcuts and the selected operator language. The user management system allows different levels of access to be defined, protecting critical data.
- Data integrity and traceability: LabX® PC software conveniently manages measurement results, offers full support to comply with the 21 CFR Part 11 regulations, and enables a smooth and seamless LIMS/SAP integration.
- Quick and simple calibration: Pre-programmed calibration and adjustment routines are available on the instrument. For instrument performance verification, the ready-to-use VPac™ verification kit is offered, containing prefilled capillaries of certified reference substances.