Labnet BioFree Pipette Tips are designed to fit a wide variety of single- and multi-channel pipettors. Flexible walls and a series of internal sealing rings ensure a secure fit and minimal forces to eject pipet tips.
- Crystal clear, high-quality polypropylene
- Exceptional accuracy and precision
- Universal fit
- RNase, DNase and Pyrogen safe
- Perfect for Labnet pipettors
BioFree FDA Compliant Pipet Tips
Labnet BioFree Pipette Tips are manufactured from high-quality, FDA-compliant polypropylene in a clean room environment. Diamond-polished, stainless steel molds produce a tip with exceptionally smooth surfaces and extreme accuracy. During the manufacturing process, each lot of tips is tested for accuracy and precision. Tips are also carefully inspected for uniformity and manufacturing irregularities. Certified RNase, DNase, and Pyrogen safe.
To ensure successful steam sterilization of your pipet tips, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Autoclave all pipet tips at 121°C for 15 minutes, 15 psi/1 atm
- Do not use a dry cycle, as this may cause deformation or weakening of the plastic
- Allow temperature within the autoclave to return to at least 80°C before removing the product