The Eppendorf Xplorer and Xplorer plus electronic pipettes are simple, fast and precise with tireless battery power. Achieve more and get better results thanks to the intuitive operating concept and ergonomic design, supported by the Eppendorf PhysioCare Concept®, setting new standards in simplicity, precision and reproducibility. The Xplorer pipettes are the ideal instrument if you need precisely adjustable parameters, and reproducible and accurate results while experiencing fatigue-free pipetting and always maintaining full control over pipetting procedures.
Starting in 2023, all Eppendorf Xplorer and Xplorer plus single-channel pipettes are now certified with an ACT® Environmental Impact Factor Label by the non-profit organization My Green Lab®, providing laboratories with a standardized way to assess sustainability standards and make informed purchasing decisions for environmentally friendly suppliers.
Features of the Eppendorf Explorer
- Electronic air-cushion pipette reaching new levels of simplicity, precision and reproducibility
- Intuitive handling via multi-function rocker with »up is up« (aspiration) and »down is down« (dispensing) logic and selection dial to access all pipetting modes
- Self-explanatory color display without cluttered submenus and with ergonomic viewing angle for optimal readability in every position
- Spring-loaded tip cone in all Xplorer and Xplorer plus pipettes up to 1,000 µL reduces tip attachment forces
- Powerful rechargeable battery for up to 8 hours use & work can continue while charging via power socket
- Pre-programmed and individual adjustment to external conditions (e.g. geographic height, liquids with high density, elongated tips)
- Autoclable lower parts for easy decontamination (all models, incl. Move It®)
- 9 display languages: Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish
- Xplorer plus only: Individual programming, fixed volume settings, password protection, on/off switch, additional applications, display of service intervals
- ACT®-labeled single-channel pipettes and epT.I.P.S.® pipette tips help you make an informed choice when it comes to sustainability
Discover the exciting extras of the Eppendorf Xplorer plus pipette
Eppendorf Xplorer Plus is an expanded pipettte version that offers exciting extras such as additional operating modes, individual fixed volume settings and programming to make work much easier and faster. Eppendorf Xplorer plus is the perfect choice for all users who simply need advanced speed, safety and reliability every day. Additionally, the expanded Xplorer plus version is available as 16- or 24-channel pipette and as Move It®adjustable tip spacing pipette in different volume and channel variants.
Mason Technology pipette services
- INAB (ISO 17025) pipette calibration in accordance with ISO 8655
- Single & multichannel pipettes
- All manufacturers supported including Eppendorf, Labnet, Rainin, Sartorius, Gilson, as well as other leading brands
- In-house and on-site service
- In-house laboratory test range: single channel from 0.1µl to 100,000µl and multichannel from 0.1µl to 10,000µl
- On-site test range: 0.2µl to 100,000µl