Choose the Eppendorf Multipette E3 or E3x multi-dispenser pipette for all liquid types without compromising on accuracy and precision. These electronic positive displacement dispenser pipettes are ideal for stress-free, long-series repetitive dispensing due to their lightweight, ergonomic design, and easy, motor-driven action which reduces fatigue and the risk of repetitive strain injuries.
The Multipette E3 and E3x have a wide dispensing range of 1 µL to 50 mL, 5,000 different dispensing volumes with increments as low as 100 nL and are used with Combitips® advanced positive displacement tips. With automatic tip recognition, the Multipette/Combitips system is ideal for all types of liquids, and by preventing aerosols from leaving the syringe-style tips, users can work safely with hazardous liquids and volatile solutions.
Features of the Multipette E3
- Electronic positive displacement dispenser with several functions e.g. for dilution series, titration, automatic dispensing into microplates and vessel series
- Automatic Combitips® advanced pipette tip recognition: Eliminates time-consuming volume calculations, avoiding incorrect dispensing volumes
- Positive displacement principle: Precise, accurate and contamination-free dispensing of viscous solutions (e.g. glycerol), liquids with high vapor pressure (e.g. ethanol) or toxic, radioactive and other hazardous samples
- Motor-driven operation: Reduces the human error to a minimum and minimizes risks of repetitive strain injuries (RSI)
- Speed adjustment: Program aspiration and dispensing speed to meet your throughput, precision and accuracy goals while also preventing splashing
- Ergonomic one-button tip ejector: For one-handed operation and contact-free Combitips® advanced pipette tip ejection
- Increase your efficiency when filling plates and series of tubes: Fill the tip once and dispense up to 100 times without a refill
- Versatile system for different applications: 1 µL to 50 mL dispensing range providing up to 5,000 dispensing volumes with increments as low as 100 nanoliters
- 9 display languages: Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish
- Eco-conscious production: Multipette E3/E3x and Combitips® advanced tips are ACT®-labeled to help you make an informed choice when it comes to sustainability
Choose the Multipette E3x for additional operating modes compared to the E3
While the Multipette E3 already meets many application needs with its three main operating modes Dispensing, Automatic Dispensing and Pipetting, the Multipette E3x comes with four additional modes: Sequential Dispensing, Aspiration, Aspiration/Dispensing, and Titration. Both models use Combitips advanced and ensure easy, efficient and contamination-free liquid handling.
Mason Technology pipette services
- INAB (ISO 17025) pipette calibration in accordance with ISO 8655
- Single & multichannel pipettes
- All manufacturers supported including Eppendorf, Labnet, Rainin, Sartorius, Gilson, as well as other leading brands
- In-house and on-site service
- In-house laboratory test range: single channel from 0.1µl to 100,000µl and multichannel from 0.1µl to 10,000µl
- On-site test range: 0.2µl to 100,000µl