The Stable Micro Systems‘ high force/resolution single column Texture Analyser, TA.XTplus100C is a single-column instrument capable of measuring force up to 100kg. The addition of the TA.XTplus100C model also offers an improved distance resolution which is doubled to 0.0005mm. This will be of major interest to those (particularly in the pharmaceutical industry) who require fine distance control/measurement of, for example, small granules/beads/particles.
Why choose a TA.XTplus100C texture analyser
- Enhanced capabilities: The TA.XTplus100C retains the benefits of the TA.XTplusC, with the additional capability of utilising forces up to 100kg, along with an improved distance resolution, doubled to 0.0005mm. This will be of major interest to those (particularly in the pharmaceutical industry) who require fine distance control/measurement of, for example, small granules/beads/particles.
- Built for higher force applications: The stiffer structure enables higher force applications – half micron at 20mm/s. The extended height model provides even more testing distance for high force extensional applications. With the TA.XTplus100C you get more capacity for the same laboratory bench space (footprint).
- More attachment options: With the TA.XTplus100C you have the ability to use attachments including the Ottawa Cell and Kramer Shear Cell that would usually require the high force capacity of a TA.HDplusC Texture Analyser
- Additional measurement options: More location points for the attachment of accessories such as temperature devices, lights, humidity probe, cameras etc.
- Built to last: Coupled with easy-to-use Exponent Connect software, this versatile instrument is extraordinarily well-engineered for long-term reliability and accuracy.
- Run on any device: All Stable Micro Systems Connect series Texture Analysers are capable of operation by the standard equipment Touchscreen Interface as well as by a desktop or laptop PC. In addition, they may also be operated from a mobile phone or tablet using the Browser Interface.
TA.XTplus 100C technical specification
- Force capacity: 100kg.f (1kN)
- Force resolution: 0.1g
- Loadcells: 0.5, 5, 30, 50, 100kg.f
- Speed range: 0.01 – 20mm/s
- Maximum aperture: 350mm/600mm
- Distance resolution: 0.0005mm
- Data acquisition rate: 2000pps