The TA.XTplusC is Stable Micro Systems’ flagship texture analysis instrument. It is capable of measuring virtually any physical product characteristic such as hardness, fracturability, adhesiveness, gel strength, and extensibility of foods, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, gels, adhesives and other consumer products.
Fully-featured texture analysis
A single-column, portable solution for your texture analysis and materials property testing, measuring up to 50kg in force. With a speed range of 0.01 to 40mm/second this extremely precise model can be programmed to conduct almost any mechanical test imaginable, allowing the imitation of real-life situations, using any of our vast range of probes and fixtures. It is also available in both standard and extended heights offering testing apertures of 370 and 590mm, and is consequently the most popular choice for universal texture analysis.
- Measure virtually anything: It is capable of measuring virtually any physical product characteristic such as hardness, fracturability, adhesiveness, gel strength, and extensibility of foods, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, gels, adhesives and other consumer products. The TA.XTplusC is commonly employed to measure and quantify fundamental, empirical and imitative tests in both compression and tension, covering those relating to texture analysis, materials properties as well as effects of rheology of solid, semi-solid, viscous liquid, powder and granulate materials.
- Built to last: Coupled with easy-to-use Exponent Connect software, this versatile instrument is extraordinarily well-engineered for long-term reliability and accuracy.
- Run from any device: All Stable Micro Systems Connect series Texture Analysers are capable of operation by the standard equipment Touchscreen Interface as well as by a desktop or laptop PC. In addition, they may also be operated from a mobile phone or tablet using the Browser Interface.
Texture analyser applications:
- Measure and quantify your product’s textural/mechanical properties objectively and accurately which can be archived and retrieved for future viewing.
- Determine the textural/mechanical properties of your ‘gold standard’ product to ensure consistent quality control of your products into the future.
- Assess raw materials, ingredients, excipients, semi-finished goods, packaging and finished components or products.
- Determine the effects of formulation or processing variables on end-product acceptability
- Assess textural/mechanical property changes during storage or transportation
- Compare your products with competitive products
- Substantiate your product claims
TA.XTplusC technical specifications:
- Force capacity: 50kg.f (500N)
- Force resolution: 0.1g
- Loadcells: 0.5, 5, 30, 50kg.f
- Speed range: 0.01 – 40mm/s
- Maximum aperture: 370mm/590mm
- Distance resolution: 0.001mm
- Data acquisition rate: 2000pps